• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Requirements to sign up.
Must be an active member for at least 6 months and made a public trade or bombed another member (hence active). It's first come first serve to sign up. This year the Ante is $20 per entry which will need to be sent to me at the start of the 1st round of the Tournament . Please do not send early as I want the funds to arrive together for ease of keeping track.

The pot will be $320. Last year was winner take all. This year 2nd gets a BOOBIE PRIZE.

Of that $320... $270 will go to the winner and $50 will go to the runner up.

Now for the fun part which makes every team have a chance:
Each game will have a point spread determined by scoresandodds.com. If the spread doesn't already have a half point, it will be added to the team getting the points. This prevents a tie or a push for the game by point spread. What ever the line is at tipoff for each game will be there except if I have to add the .5 point. (ask any questions on this thread please).
If a team wins but the other team getting the points causes that teams score to be higher, then the player with the team that lost but got points to make their score higher, will take over that winning team and continue on with that team. The person with the actual winning team but lost because of the points is then the loser and is now out going forward.
Here is last years contest if you need to see how it works.

I posted an interest thread and these people are in. The place marker for sign ups will be how I do a random draw for teams. We won't know those teams until the 16 teams make it that far.

Here is the sign up order. This thread trumps for sign up for the last 3.

1) @jacot23 cot
2) @Smart Ash
3) @thinde
4) @CigarStone
5) @dawgie34203
6) @whopper
7) @streetrod
8) @cohibasurfer
9) @CBoukal
10) @StatHaldol
11) @StatHaldol (Christina)
12) @smellysell
13) @CigSid
14) @tomthirtysix
15) @BurnBerry
16) @modo22

Closed

Last edited:
Looking at you activity @Succubus ... you haven't posted in almost a year. I'm sorry but one of the requirements is being currently active. I hope you understand and there is no hard feelings. I look forward to seeing you start posting again.

Looking at you activity @Succubus ... you haven't posted in almost a year. I'm sorry but one of the requirements is being currently active. I hope you understand and there is no hard feelings. I look forward to seeing you start posting again.
Ah damn okay. I totally understand, no problem!

This’ll be interesting to watch. I’m sure it’s not as confusing as it sounds. I quickly read it though, so that may explain my confusion. Have fun fellas.

Floyd T