• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
broblues
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• More frigg'n snow tonight. Anyone have a place in Fla. for sale?
    broblues
    broblues
    What a mess coming in to work this morning. Glad I had a 4 wheeler.
    Damn, I'm tired of snow!
    broblues
    broblues
    @ Doc....I wont be a flatlander, I'll be a flat liner if this keeps up! :)
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    I refuse to die with a shovel in my hand. I hire someone to take care of the snow.
    Mrepp
    Mrepp
    I'm strangly okay with snow vs the cold. I'd just like it to stay out of the negatives. It's interesting to watch the pup step one paw out the door in -2 and look at me like "seriously"
    I'm the only one at work today. Everyone else needs to get 4 wheel!
    nfulton
    nfulton
    Um. Precisely why they don't get a four wheel drive!:)
    A great day starts with finding 2 1926's you didn't know you had. Tonight it will get down to one.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy
    Nothing better than a '26!
    I just love it when the old guy shows the young guys the tricks of the trade.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy
    Does that mean you're calling Kirk old?
    I am now officially finished paying for the weddings of daughters. The youngest tied the knot Saturday. Maybe now the bank account will fatten up.
    Undegreed
    Undegreed
    congrats! No more daughters on the payroll is nice. I've got two more to go
    Bayamos
    Bayamos
    Congrats....Life is good!
    Tall Paul
    Tall Paul
    Congrats Steve that is great of you. You dont see that much any more a father paying for the Daughters wedding!
    Big CPI Insurance Cigar Raffle. Help support Cigar Pass. Buy a couple of chances to win.
    We ave a fireworks ban, and last night coming home didn't see a single one. good to see the observance of the ban, but disappointed we can't fully celebrate our independance.
    Rod
    Rod
    What's odd, is that the communities with higher crime rates down here in So Cal are allowed fireworks, yet the cities with less crime are denied fire works. Doesn't make sense to me...
    Puros Locos
    Puros Locos
    Yeah we disregard that whole firework ban. The more the merrier.
    wkoti
    wkoti
    Yep, no fireworks in Colorado, very very quiet night. Except for the lady who called 911 because her dog ran off...
    Trees down, none hit the house than goodness. No power, but a lot of woodcutting this weekend.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Flatlander and a chainsaw. Now there's a scary scenario
    broblues
    broblues
    Thanks Doc.
    All you Fathers and Grandfathers...............Have a great day Sunday. Smoke one of the ones you've been saving for a "special occasion" ' because this IS one!
    It has been so nice to be outside in a t-shirt with an adult beverage and a fine stick the last couple of evenings. Hang in there warmth!
    Unbelievable! It's February already. The nolder I get, the faster it goes, but, the more I appreciate every day!
    Why is it that sometimes during the day all I think about is how long will it be till I can can have a cold beer and a fine cigar?
    Why is it that sometimes during the day all I think about is how long will it be till I can can have a cold beer and a fine cigar?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…