• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

How cool that Greg wins it all huh?

Nice!

GO STEELERS!

Ah, so close there at the end! Congrats Greg!

I never expected to make it this far anyways, it's a miracle that the Eagles made it this far anyways, and my other team, well they made history baby!

Sorry grandmalove, I completely spaced this! Send me your address and I'll get these sticks out to you ASAP.

I hadn't looked at the teams in a while, crazy that the first two teams I drew out ended up being in the Super Bowl!

Sorry grandmalove, I completely spaced this! Send me your address and I'll get these sticks out to you ASAP.

I hadn't looked at the teams in a while, crazy that the first two teams I drew out ended up being in the Super Bowl!

PM sent! :D

I cannot BELIEVE I completely forgot about this!! Too many reviews, too little time I guess! :laugh: :blush: Holy crap, it's awesome though!! Thanks!!!

Well, the countdown begins until next season....

Tim

check out the Playoff pool just opened similar but 5 sticks and loser of match up send stick to winner.

check out the Playoff pool just opened similar but 5 sticks and loser of match up send stick to winner.

Saw you had kept this going after I already posted this in here! :thumbs:

I'll check out the playoff pool and either join that or start a new thread for this.