• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

Geico must have gotten the job done. He was in the chat room earlier today, and said he was heading to the Outlaw.

I'm in as well, and will also post sticks here in a while.

Group: Members
Member No.: 8429

I'll take a spot,

I've go a Liga Privada #9 to throw in and a Greycliff 1666

Group: Members
Member No.: 8067

Let me say first of all that I am no established member here on CP ( I don't use the term FOG). Hell I am still just a wet behind the ears newbie. What I do know is that last year for the blind draw Justin took a chance on letting me play. I was a new guy with very few trades/splits/etc under my belt, and I was in a place that made it hard for me to get quality sticks. I re payed him buy sending in my end, ordered over the phone from the Outlaw, as soon as I could. There was a question about the price of my sticks, but that was taken care of with the help of the rest of the players that year. My point is this, Justin took a chance on me, just like he has on you two. I repaid him by doing everything in my power to live up to my end of the agreement and show him that I was truly appreciative of his support.

I am not trying to start any drama in this thread, hell right now, there is enough drama on CP to last a lifetime.

But you need to ask yourselves...

...What have you guys done.....

Tim

Edit to add: I saw that Oz was on, posting about a Herf with a fellow up/outstanding BOTL. I sent him a quick PM to ask about this and offer help if needed....he signed off right after.

Sticks went out yesteday (DC# also posted). I also threw in an extra one becuse of my tardiness in getting them out (Kristoff Torp Maduro). I have thanked Justin for letting me participate in this, it was a wonderful gesture because of me being such a noob.

I won the rock throwing contest if I remember correctly!

Let me tell ya something Brian, you don't remember this correctly.
Matter of fact, in all contests of throwing I've ever seen Jeff get into he's come out ridiculously on top. I dont know what it is with that guy, but the **cker can throw! I swear he just had rocks and sticks to play with as a kid.
Oh, and if ya ever plan on playing beer pong with Jeff? Bring your drinking muscles, or a ringer.

It's in the mail. DC# 0307 3330 0000 7597 5677, and Smelly, I put an extra stick in there to cover one of the Outlaw cigars that's in there, pick one and keep it for yourself.

I've received sticks or DC# from everybody, so the first post has been updated.

I can not believe that I made it out of the first week with a win.....

Week 2 prediction 0-2

Tim

Sam and Oz, got your packages today. Now we're just waiting on Nate, who has been having internet problems I know. I'm not worried about him, I'm sure he'll get the in as soon as he gets his internet straightened out.

Rams 0-4...come on guys, we can turn this around.....let's get out there and win one for the Gipper....
Bears 3-2...maybe some hope here......

Tim

Rams 0-4...come on guys, we can turn this around.....let's get out there and win one for the Gipper....
Bears 3-2...maybe some hope here......

Tim

Well, both of my teams are on the move.

Just need to know what the hell happened to the 'Boys

Tim