• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'08 NFL Blind Draw

Friggin Colts I thought I was golden getting them but now it's not looking so good...

Bump on this with the playoffs.

At first, it looks like I drew terrible, but somehow the Eagles are in the playoffs, even with me having the 0-16 Lions.

So it's on grandmalove, Rigo, yanksfan, Jonesy, Niko, in2xshp, GregSVT, denverdog, ndp, and Smelly.

Stupid Colts...I thought they would at least make it to round 2. :(

Enjoy my cigars you bastids. :D

Stupid Colts...I thought they would at least make it to round 2. :(

Enjoy my cigars you bastids. :D

I agree stupid COLTS! They should have made it to the Super Bowl, but the defense sucks!

DAMN, I'm out! Oh well, as far as i'm concerned my football season was over when the Pats got knocked out.

Well now that this is over I have to say (because my wife is sitting next to me), GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

This was a lot of fun, good luck to everyone else that is still in it.

This looks like a lot of fun. I would love to participate in this next season.
Good luck everybody.

Can't believe I am about to say this but GO RAVENS!!!

I did a search on Grandmalove and found no member by that name! Since the Cardinals and Steelers are possibly the Super Bowl contestants, I make a motion that those two teams be reassigned to the members of this pool. It only makes sense to assign the Steelers to the member who displays the most "Steeler" logos in their signature :D

I did a search on Grandmalove and found no member by that name! Since the Cardinals and Steelers are possibly the Super Bowl contestants, I make a motion that those two teams be reassigned to the members of this pool. It only makes sense to assign the Steelers to the member who displays the most "Steeler" logos in their signature :D

Your search-fu is weak Jeff. Try to keep up please. :D

Justin:

Under "Members" I searched "Gandmalove", "Grandma", and "Grand"..............we do not have a member with the user name of Grandmalove".......this is obviously a conspiracy at the highest level. ??? I demand a recount......my chad got hung up.......I was accosted by a tree hugger......I was distracted by Monica Lewinsky performing un-natural acts with a cigar........

Actually, whoever he/she is I hope it all works out that way.....the Wiz playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl two years after leaving the Burgh would be awesome.

Justin:

Under "Members" I searched "Gandmalove", "Grandma", and "Grand"..............we do not have a member with the user name of Grandmalove".......this is obviously a conspiracy at the highest level. ??? I demand a recount......my chad got hung up.......I was accosted by a tree hugger......I was distracted by Monica Lewinsky performing un-natural acts with a cigar........

Actually, whoever he/she is I hope it all works out that way.....the Wiz playing the Steelers in the Super Bowl two years after leaving the Burgh would be awesome.

THERE'S A LINK MAN!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I miss the days of the underlined links by the way)

I know there is a link........ and I read it........and I even know who Grandmalove refers to.......I'm just saying that "officially" we don't have a member by that name and since he holds two of the four remaining teams I think we should declare his possession of said teams invalid and redistribute those two teams :whistling:

Or better yet, equally split his winnings among the other contestants :thumbs: ........maybe those liberals are really on to something :cool:

Have the Steelers lost yet?

Tim

I know there is a link........ and I read it........and I even know who Grandmalove refers to.......I'm just saying that "officially" we don't have a member by that name and since he holds two of the four remaining teams I think we should declare his possession of said teams invalid and redistribute those two teams :whistling:

Or better yet, equally split his winnings among the other contestants :thumbs: ........maybe those liberals are really on to something :cool:

Damn internet sarcasm... :blush:

ETA-I'll try PM'ing grandmalove and if I don't hear back I guess I'll just keep the sticks.

Damn internet sarcasm... :blush:

ETA-I'll try PM'ing grandmalove and if I don't hear back I guess I'll just keep the sticks.

I just talked to Greg and he said the only fair thing would be to give the Steelers to me and the Cardinals to you.......he is such a nice guy :thumbs: