• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year anni on St. Patty's Day...time for a contest!

Congrats #2 :D

It has been my pleasure knowing you for this past year. Some folks come on here and it takes a long time to know what they are all about. Of course the dicks are found out soon.
I learned about you in a short space of time. You sir are the epitome of what I consider a giving, generous person, one I am proud to call a friend.

An Irishman, an Italian and a Swede are having a drink together at the bar.

"Aye. I can remember drinkin like this at a pub back in County Cork. The bartender was always lookin out fer ya. If ya didnay have a shilling for ye pint, he'd cover ya for the night," said the Irishman.

"I used to go to a bar in Venice where your first drink was always free," said the Italian.

"I know of a bar right here in Brooklyn where the bartender will give you free drinks all night, and then take you into the back room to get fucked," said the Swede.

"Well, why in the hell haven't ya told of us this bar before? For Chrissakes, where is it?"

"Well, I'm not sure where it is. I'd have to ask my sister."

(Did ya really think I was going to have the Irishman be the butt of that joke).

Two Irish ditch diggers are working in front of the local brothel when they spot the local Rabbi come to the door of the house of ill repute and looks both ways and enters. Sean turns to Murph and says " Tis an ill day when a man of the cloth is involved in such doings", Murph agrees and they go back to work. A few minutes later the local Protestant Minister comes to the same door and does the same thing, Sean says to Murph " what's the world coming to, i can't believe me own eyes", and Murph just shakes his head in agreement. A bit later the local Catholic priest comes to the door and walks right in, Sean turns to Murph ans says " pity that one of the girls has gone on to her reward in heaven".
Congrats on your anniversary! :thumbs:

A north Irishman and a south Irishman are sitting in a bar and see a lamp on the bar. One of them grabs it and rubs it and a genie comes out. The genie says they both get one wish, so the northern Irishman says, "I want all my fellow northern Irishmen to be back home and a 50 foot wall to be placed around our lands so we can finally live in peace on our own!" So POOF he disappears back home and inside his wall with the rest of 'um. So the genie turns to the southern Irishman and asks him what he'd like and he asks, "Is that wall waterproof?" to which the genie replies yes, and he says "Fill 'er up!"
Chris

Congrats Brian, I will have to start thinking!! Look forward to more great years, by the way when are you coming to Houston!!!

Happy anniversary, Brian!

Q: Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
A: Regular rocks are too heavy.

Q: Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
A: Because they're always a little short.

Q: Why do leprechauns have pots o'gold?
A: They like to "go" first class!

Q: How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
A: He's Dublin over with laughter!

Q: What's Irish and stays out all night?
A: Patty O'furniture!

Q: How did the Irish Jig get started?
A: Too much to drink and not enough restrooms!

Q: What do you call an Irishman who knows how to control his wife?
A: A bachelor.

I Texan walked into a dimly lit pub is Ireland and headed straight to the bar. He asked the bartender to line up 8 pints of Guinness and once all the pints were full and lined up he turned to the room that was now fixated on him. In a booming Texan voice he said "I've been told my whole life that the people of Ireland are the hardest drinkers in the world. I personally don't believe it, so I bet no one can step up the bar and down these 8 pints in under a minute and I've $500 to prove it." -as he slammed a wad of bills to the bar.

Silence gripped the crowd, no one said a word, one person even got up and hurried for the door. The Texan with a smirk turned back to the bar to take a seat and ordered a drink. Ten minutes later the same gentlemen who fled to the door earlier returned and went right up the Texan and asked

"Is the offer still open?"

"Well of cour-" Before the Texan could finish the Irishman downed each pint finishing the last with a time of under 30 seconds.

Shocked the Texan exclaimed "JESUS CHRIST! That was amazing son! And since I am a man of my word here is the $500. However I have to ask, why didn't you just come straight up here when I made the challenge."

The Irishman replied "Well you see, I had to go to a pub down the street to see if I could do it first!"

I tell this joke every year and my friends are getting pretty tired of it :D

Congratulations on the year mark, Brian. Great to have you as a part of this community.

Ok, thought of this earlier today so I guess I'll throw it in:

An Irish boy sittin' in class,
Twas English, was bored off his ass.
Teacher asked for poem,
Limerick's all he'd known,
Those damned Haikus he never could grasp.

Chris

How do the Irish re-produce?

They exchange underwear.

I'll have to think of a funny joke but in the mean time, congratulations on your one year. i just joined about a month ago and have been really impressed with the neat commuity you guys have here.

Adam

Got no Irish jokes..... just wanted to congratulate you on your 1st anni. In a very short period of time I've come to recognize you as a stand up botl, and realize that it's individuals like you that make this community just the type of place that it is. All the best to you man!

True story:

I was at a friends wedding and this guy turns to me and says, "What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?"

"What?" I said

"One less drunk" he said.

That's the only Irish joke I know.

Thanks for your contributions to the site, Jonesy. It's good to have you here. :thumbs:

Congratulations on the year and thanks for the contest.

Pat and Mick landed themselves a job at a sawmill. Just before morning tea Pat yelled: "Mick! I lost me finger!"

"Have you now?" says Mick. "And how did you do it?"

"I just touched this big spinning thing here like thi...Damn! There goes another one!"

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said that the bar is closing. So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home. When he arrived at the door he stood up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom. When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and is sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look. "The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again."

An Irishman went for an interview with one of the major blue chip computer companies. When the interview was over the interviewer told him that all applicants had to complete a test. The interviewer took a piece of paper and drew six vertical lines in pairs of two on the paper and placed it in front of the Irishman.

"Could you please show me a clever way to make this into nine?"

After thinking for a while the Irishman took the pencil and drew a canopy of leaves on top of the three pairs of lines, and handed the paper back to the interviewer.

The interviewer looked at the drawings and said: "But that is not nine!"

"Oh yes it is", said the Irishman with a broad Irish accent, "Tree + Tree + Tree make nine!"

The interviewer handed the paper back to the Irishman and asked him to make it 99.

After thinking for a longer while the Irishman scribbled up and down the trunks and handed the paper back to the interviewer.

The interviewer looked at the drawings and said: "But that is not ninety nine!" "Oh yes it is", said the Irishman, "Dirty tree + dirty tree + dirty tree make ninety nine."

The interviewer was now a bit cheesed off so he decided to do the Irishman once and for all, therefore, he handed the paper back to the Irishman and asked him to make it 100.

After thinking for a considerably longer time the Irishman suddenly grabbed the pencil and drew a little blop on the bottom right hand side of each three and handed the paper back to the interviewer.

The interviewer looked at the drawings and said: "But that is not 100!"

"Oh yes it most certainly is", said the Irishman with a much broader Irish accent,

"Dirty tree and a turd + dirty tree and turd + dirty tree and a turd make 100!

Patrick Finnegan came home drunk every evening toward ten.

Now, the Missus was never too happy about it, either. So one night she hides in the cemetery and figures to scare the beejeezus out of him. As poor Pat wanders by, up from behind a tombstone she jumps in a red devil costume screaming,

"Patrick Sean Finnegan, sure and ya' don't give up you're drinkin' and it's to Hell I'll take ye'".

Pat, undaunted, staggered back and demanded, "Who the hell ARE you?".

Too that the Missus replied, "I'm the devil ya' damned old fool".

To which Finnegan remarked,

"Damned glad to meet you sir, I'm married to yer sister."

Congrats on the year! :thumbs:

Here's my entry:

Paddy and Mick were staggering out of their favorite pub when they noticed a dog sitting on the curb, licking his balls.

Paddy says, "Damn, man! I wish I could do that!"

Mick squints at the dog and replies, "You probably can. <burp> Just make sure you pet him first."

Paddy was an inveterate drunkard. The priest met him one day, and gave him a strong lecture about drink.

He said, "If you continue drinking as you do, you'll gradually get smaller and smaller, and eventually you'll turn into a mouse."

This frightened the life out of Paddy. He went home that night, and said to his wife, "Bridget....if you should notice me getting smaller and smaller, will ye kill that blasted cat?"