• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 years today....how about some free cigars.

I'm gone, Had Blues and 25 (I Think) and if the Blues won last night 4-3 instead of losing, I would have won. Oh well, Congrats and thanks for the contest.

Well shit, I'm out. 34 goals so far, but I hope the Hawks pull it out in Game 7.

It appears it's down to 2.

Cookie (Rob) with the Blues vs Oke and Coke (William) with the Hawks.

Both had the highest guesses for their team and the actual goals scored so far already exceeds it. So it just comes down to which team wins.

Good luck to you both.......but I really hope I'm sending William the cigars to be honest, :D

Great game last night. Thanks again for the contest - Addy in profile.

Now - Lets go PENS!!!!!

Great game last night. Thanks again for the contest - Addy in profile.

Now - Lets go PENS!!!!!

Rob, as part of the duties of the winner, I need you to select a noob for me to send a package to as well.

You decide what noob means, and who fits it. I'll send them something as well.

wow I had 27 and Blues. I guess I don't watch enough Hockey as I assumed 27 was way to high.... Good job Cookie

Rob has chosen the member that will also receive a package and I'll get both out this week. Thanks for playing everyone.

Heck yeah, was uber fun and exposed how much I don't know about hockey. :)

Finally getting around to getting these out.

Congrats again Rob....and the "newb" he chose was Shooter....yeah, maybe not a newb by definition, but his resurgence granted him a temporary "newb" status. :D

Enjoy fellas.

Rob:9405803699300240929734

Shane: 9405803699300240929741