• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 years today....how about some free cigars.

Blues take the first game, 1-0. I think I overshot the goal total.

Yep, that was a low one for sure.....Blues have beaten the Blackhawks 4 times this year.....all of them in overtime. Son of a bitch.

The window for entry closed last night with the puck drop. Good luck to those who entered.

Congrats Wyatt!!! Goes by quick for sure brother!!

I remember that baby-faced Lt. that wandered in here back then. Good that you stuck around.

Yeah I'm pretty much out. Even if the Hawks come back to win 3, there's no way they'll do that in 3 games with a combined goal total of 6... :)

It's not looking good... But man I love these contests! Thanks again for hosting Wyatt!

I agree, it's not looking good. The Hawks just haven't come to play this playoff series. They can win 3 in a row....it's not that far fetched, but they certainly cannot do it if they play the way they have.

I remember that baby-faced Lt. that wandered in here back then. Good that you stuck around.
Yea, Salty wasn't exactly his middle name. Congrats on the Anni.

Doc

So.....I'm still in it, when the Blackhawks win the next 2 with scores of 1-0 on both games. Anyone think that will happen :D