• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12 Beers of Christmas

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
So, a local pub by me called Durty Nellies is having their 12 Beers of Christmas. They have a punch card, once you get your 12 punches you get a souvenir t-shirt and pint glass.

Last night I started with Delirium Noel, Great Lakes Christmas Ale and Three Floyds Alpha Klaus. Needless to say I was a little buzzed.

I can barely make it through Christmas without at least 12 beers.

A beer bar in Dallas is doing a 2005 through 2009 Anchor OSA vertical on draft. I hope to get in there before they're gone!

A beer bar in Dallas is doing a 2005 through 2009 Anchor OSA vertical on draft. I hope to get in there before they're gone!

Where at Greg?

The Gingerman in uptown. You know they opened a Gingerman in Plano recently?

Wow, no, I had no idea they opened one in Plano. I've been to the one on Boll St once but haven't gone back because I've never really felt like driving out there to drink. Plano would probably be a little bit closer though.

How is the delirium noel?

It was good. It was a strong dark ale. They only are getting a keg of it so the guy recommended that I try it. It was a little nutty and had a good after taste.

So, a local pub by me called Durty Nellies is having their 12 Beers of Christmas. They have a punch card, once you get your 12 punches you get a souvenir t-shirt and pint glass.

Last night I started with Delirium Noel, Great Lakes Christmas Ale and Three Floyds Alpha Klaus. Needless to say I was a little buzzed.

Ignore my post in the emmitt's thread because clearly you live in and around palatine. My gosh, that's nuts. My dad has been working in palatine since the 80's. Don't tell me you bank at Cornerstone too or I'll really have to sing "It's a small world..."

Delirium noel is consistently one of the best trappist style xmas ales. La Chouffe makes another incredible trappist style ale, especially with age.

Ignore my post in the emmitt's thread because clearly you live in and around palatine. My gosh, that's nuts. My dad has been working in palatine since the 80's. Don't tell me you bank at Cornerstone too or I'll really have to sing "It's a small world..."

Delirium noel is consistently one of the best trappist style xmas ales. La Chouffe makes another incredible trappist style ale, especially with age.

I have lived in Palatine for about 2 1/2 years now. Nope don't bank there. Now you know how close I am we can grab a beer sometime! :)

Well I hope you're enjoying life in palatine. Cornerstone is a great bank (like I said, my Dad has been working in palatine for a long time ;) ) We'll definitely have to grab a beer, hopefully we'll be able to get Giese to come out with us and maybe get some others to come north. We won't be able to smoke, but maybe we could get a beer tasting night setup. I mean, we could try and do cigars, but winter finally came and I don't even want to be outside at night and I wear sandals year round.

Well, last night I was able to drink 4 more beers. I had the Avery Christmas Jubilation, Dieu du Ciel! Solstice d'Hiver (Barleywine), Petrus Winter Bier and the Goose Island Christmas Ale.

They are getting in a bunch more beer this week. Everything we wanted to try them seemed to be out of.

I am over half way there!!

They had the Noel on tap? Man I gotta get back to Durty Nellies. Plus we need to get together for a Holiday smoke. I have been out of circulation too long.

They had the Noel on tap? Man I gotta get back to Durty Nellies. Plus we need to get together for a Holiday smoke. I have been out of circulation too long.

They still had in on Sunday. I am not sure if they still have it. Yes, we do need to plan a day to hang out and smoke. Let me know. :thumbs:

I just got some of the Great Lakes as a gift today. I am chilling some now for tonight's Kentucky game. :thumbs: