• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

14 years already...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to believe CP is 14 years old.  Happy Birthday to the best community on the internet! Thank you all for making this place what it is...

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of a truly special community Rod!

Great vision Rod.  Oh, and great guys keeping it honest!  Congratulations.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP!!  Man what a ride!  :D

Many thanks Rod for all you've done to bring us all together!  Hope to be here 'til the end!  

Glad I stumbled on this site years ago!  Thanks for making it available Rod, Happy anny CP!  And thank you to the members for being able to self moderate this keeping it honest and fun!

Thanks for making this such a great place Rod! Happy birthday CP.

Happy birthday and thanks for opportunity to be part of this.

Happy birthday CP! Thanks Tod for making this place so we can all be a part if it!

Happy birthday CP........you da man Bob, Rob, Rod, whatever, thanks for keeping it real!

Thank you Rod for providing the forum to interact with a great group if B/SOTL!

Thank You Rod for giving us this community and thanks to all the people who help make it what it is. When I check out other forums (not cigar related) it makes me appreciate the community that is CP more.

Happy B-day CP. Just out of curiosity are there any active members from that time...other than Rod?