• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

15 minute cigar

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I find myself smoking more cigars and smoking in circumstances where time is limited.

I like the R&J Reserve Maduro Petite for a quick cheap smoke

How about some suggestions on a good short smoke?

I just split a cab of Tatuaje Petites. Very, very good. Moved to the top of my list for shorties!

Quade

I like the RP sungrown juniors/ I will second the tatuaje petit also

Cigar King's La Luna Mini Torp smokes in almost exactly 20 minutes. On sale they cost $24.95 a bundle of 25.

Leon Jimenes Maduro...No. 5 I think it is. Very nice, full little smoke.

Jose Marti Petite Lancero is also another great one.

El Rico Habano Habano Club as well.

If you go the ISOM route, Partagas Short.

I'll probably be in the minority here. Try the CAO Italia Piccilos. They come 5 to a tin and they are long filler.

another short smoke...

Oliva Serie G Special G Maduro

this little perfecto lasts a little more than 15, but it's well worth it if you can find the maddie

I had a box of Bolivar petite coronas last summer that were quite good for around a buck a stick. They smoke more like 25-30, but ... FWIW

...easy answer; LaLuna Serie R Colada. On my way outside to have one right now..... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

Famous has a tin package that I picked up for whenever I need a short smoke. Macanudo, Fuente, Padron, Cohiba, and Partagas. The Fuentes are hit and miss, but everything else in there I really enjoy.

Cohiba Siglio VI - middle 1/4.

Brian