• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

16 team league

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Going to start recruiting now so I have a prayer of finding 16 owners. Not going to do it unless I can find 16. If I get it filled before the playoffs, will do a playoff league if everyone is interested.

$50 in
$1000 Free Agent Budget
Snake draft
1/2 PPR
.1 pt per scrimmage years
.05 pt per passing yard
6 pt rush/rec td
4 pt pass TD
Etc.

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR
1 TE
4 Flex
1 Team D

Let me know if you're interested.

Hmmmm, I could be talked into playing. Any idea on the payouts?

I’ll be in if you will have me. Always wanted to try a faab team. Good way to get my feets wets. :)

Also what platform are you thinking?
Not sure, ESPN maybe? Haven't used anything other than MFL for a long time, so not sure what free options are best. The yahoo app sucks, so don't want to use that.

Is it college? NFL? Playoffs only? What the fuck just asking more details. Never seen someone start a 16 team league over 10 months away so thought I’d ask…
LOL you're right, you're right. Jk

Not sure, ESPN maybe? Haven't used anything other than MFL for a long time, so not sure what free options are best. The yahoo app sucks, so don't want to use that.
Check out the Sleeper app. I have never ran a league on there, but I am in one for the first time this season and do enjoy it more than espn and to an extent yahoo.
I have also been told that Sleeper is one of the best free platforms that has a ton of options for league set ups.

I see how the playoff thing could be confusing, was just thinking might be a good kickoff for this season if we hit enough interest, but moving forward would be a typical, regular season NFL league. I started early because it's difficult to find 16 owners.

I see how the playoff thing could be confusing, was just thinking might be a good kickoff for this season if we hit enough interest, but moving forward would be a typical, regular season NFL league. I started early because it's difficult to find 16 owners.

You’re wanting 16, to try and make it as even across the board as possible?

Well that is what I thought, but thought I would ask because I have run the 10-team yahoo league for years and helped with the 10-team espn league and it is harder and harder each year just to fill 10 for both leagues; so that is why I was confused especially since you ran our best ball league this year, but then saw your faab notes.