• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

16 team league

I should be in. Honestly depends on the platform you pick. With all the leagues I am in across yahoo, espn, sleeper; I don't want to lean on a 4th platform and not impressed with that one the best ball league is in. So I should be in as of now, but alot can change in 7 months ;)

I should be in. Honestly depends on the platform you pick. With all the leagues I am in across yahoo, espn, sleeper; I don't want to lean on a 4th platform and not impressed with that one the best ball league is in. So I should be in as of now, but alot can change in 7 months ;)
The only selling point of MFL is the ability to customize things for dynasty leagues and such. I don't think they've really updated anything in years. I just used it for best ball because it was free. Interested in looking at sleeper. Yahoo is probably fine if you don't use the app solely, but the stats you can see, and how you see them drives me crazy on the app.

TBH, I don't even watch NFL anymore except for one game a week and that isn't even priority. So, I would say I am out unless you absolutely need me to make league.

TBH, I don't even watch NFL anymore except for one game a week and that isn't even priority. So, I would say I am out unless you absolutely need me to make league.
I can see why a Cowboys fan would not want to watch NFL games.😁

If they see real teams it just make them feel bad. It's kinda like the way inbred families see outsiders.:rolleyes:

Pa! I just found out my girlfriend's a virgin!

Well, get rid of er son! If she ain't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours!

I can see why a Cowboys fan would not want to watch NFL games.😁

If they see real teams it just make them feel bad. It's kinda like the way inbred families see outsiders.:rolleyes:

Pa! I just found out my girlfriend's a virgin!

Well, get rid of er son! If she ain't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours!
It's our year... :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll change it if you're doing this one. 😜
I guess I can donate 50 bucks. Don't really want to do this one, but will if you need players. Did you finalize the roster make up and scoring? I see what you stated in the first post, but then there was some back and forth...