• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

16 team league

Not sure what you mean by even across the board? I want to do a deep league because it takes some of the luck out of it.

Yes, that’s what I meant. 16 teams requires a lot of research and a good draft. Like you said, with 10 teams there is always someone on Waivers that could go off and score 20pts, on any given Sunday.

Yes, that’s what I meant. 16 teams requires a lot of research and a good draft. Like you said, with 10 teams there is always someone on Waivers that could go off and score 20pts, on any given Sunday.
So you're in, right?

Ok, so it's just a different Fantasy type league. What's the $1000 free agent budget? Sorry, I don't understand some the details here. I'm sure I'd be in, just curious on how this differs from other leagues.

Ok, so it's just a different Fantasy type league. What's the $1000 free agent budget? Sorry, I don't understand some the details here. I'm sure I'd be in, just curious on how this differs from other leagues.
Doesn't really differ much, just more teams so goes way deeper in the player pool. For free agents, instead of a waiver wire, there is a blind bidding period each week to bid on them. The $1000 budget is for the entire season. There are a few days after the blinds bidding period that are first come first serve waivers.

Doesn't really differ much, just more teams so goes way deeper in the player pool. For free agents, instead of a waiver wire, there is a blind bidding period each week to bid on them. The $1000 budget is for the entire season. There are a few days after the blinds bidding period that are first come first serve waivers.

I see. Sounds fun.

This will be 16 of the skankiest squads ever assembled. Im in, lol. Get ready to roster and play names like Quez Watkins, Damiere Byrd, and Byron Pringle.

After further review, Bill and TB already confirmed being in, what about you 2?

@TexasTraveler
@modo22

ETA: Was so confused why the first time I posted this isn't here, guessing the server move.