• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

Yes, Mark, thanks a bunch for the very generous donations! I made off with a few cans of the Prometheus fuel! :thumbs:

It's kinda funny, but TSA allowed the cans of fuel but took my brand-new, still-in-the-box, never-touched-by-fluid Zippo. ???

I have a few cans of fuel myself. And I might know where you can get one of those lighters. ;)

Do tell Dennis!! I would love one! :whistling:

Yes, Mark, thanks a bunch for the very generous donations! I made off with a few cans of the Prometheus fuel! :thumbs:

It's kinda funny, but TSA allowed the cans of fuel but took my brand-new, still-in-the-box, never-touched-by-fluid Zippo. ???

I have a few cans of fuel myself. And I might know where you can get one of those lighters. ;)

Do tell Dennis!! I would love one! :whistling:
Yeah do tell! I used my divot tool yesterday, thanks again :thumbs:

Rob, you gotta be kidding me... every other ticket pulled belonged to Bruce and family!! :laugh: :thumbs:

Didn't win the Air Force One Zippo :(

Got some great cigars, though, including a few of them heathen communist sticks.

Okay, lighters are not cheap. Who didn't get one. I know I am going to regret this. But I am only buying 5 more, so Steve gets one because he is my favorite CPer. Cookie gets one because of the jelly. Who else and why?

Also I think I have found another humi for next years Herf. Keep those fingers crossed.

Okay, lighters are not cheap. Who didn't get one. I know I am going to regret this. But I am only buying 5 more, so Steve gets one because he is my favorite CPer. Cookie gets one because of the jelly. Who else and why?

Also I think I have found another humi for next years Herf. Keep those fingers crossed.

I get one cause I'm your bro-once-removed! :whistling: Just ask Juana! :D

I get one cause I'm your bro-once-removed! :whistling: Just ask Juana! :D

Okay if she says you are my bro-once-removed then you are in. PM me your addy. Who else?

I have two left I need a good reason to send you one. Anyone?

Did you find it in the closet of one of those secret bedroom's? :whistling:

Damn - knew the wife was good for something - :sign:

How about Swissy for his salmon spread?

See that is what I am talking about. This shows you what kind of brothers we have here. Greg ask for one for another BOTL, but not one for himself. There we go the last two are gone. One for Gregor22 and one for my northern brother Swissy. All done for now. But always stay tuned, never know what will happen next. If your addy is not in your profile then you better PM me.

D

Huh? You mean you actually got some? I figured Matty would have hoarded it all for himself they way he was talking!! something like... "Hell no I'm not sharing this with those chumps" or something like that... :whistling:

:laugh: hope y'all enjoyed.

Huh? You mean you actually got some? I figured Matty would have hoarded it all for himself they way he was talking!! something like... "Hell no I'm not sharing this with those chumps" or something like that... :whistling:

:laugh: hope y'all enjoyed.

I don't remember seeing it - Damn I did see the cat licking Matty's face :laugh: