• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

SALMON Spread??

Where the hell was this..

I must of missed it DAMN!!

Still have some, most of ya just missed it.

Swissy, how long will this stuff last before it goes bad???

See that is what I am talking about. This shows you what kind of brothers we have here. Greg ask for one for another BOTL, but not one for himself. There we go the last two are gone. One for Gregor22 and one for my northern brother Swissy. All done for now. But always stay tuned, never know what will happen next. If your addy is not in your profile then you better PM me.

D

Won one at the herf. Dennis, if you approve, please send this one to Tone_NY for me!

Still have some, most of ya just missed it.

Swissy, how long will this stuff last before it goes bad???

Dunno... never lasted that long! :laugh:

The salmon is very preserved in the smoking process, and the cream cheese should last a long time, provided it's refrigerated. But my recommendation is to eat it!

See that is what I am talking about. This shows you what kind of brothers we have here. Greg ask for one for another BOTL, but not one for himself. There we go the last two are gone. One for Gregor22 and one for my northern brother Swissy. All done for now. But always stay tuned, never know what will happen next. If your addy is not in your profile then you better PM me.

D

Won one at the herf. Dennis, if you approve, please send this one to Tone_NY for me!

Then Tone_NY it is. I was planning on putting one in the mail for him anyway. He is a great BOTL.

And I didn't get any spread. :angry: The wife hidding it from us. Oh well maybe next time. There was way to much food anyway. You guys did a great job. Thank you!!!

Greg thanks for the thumbs up. Dennis you did a great job on giving us a lot of goodies at the herf :thumbs: I didn't see the spread either, but there was way too much food and drink, Greg and Nikki are great hosts.

Okay, lighters are not cheap. Who didn't get one. I know I am going to regret this. But I am only buying 5 more, so Steve gets one because he is my favorite CPer. Cookie gets one because of the jelly. Who else and why?

Also I think I have found another humi for next years Herf. Keep those fingers crossed.

Bitch!

Thanks. It made my day (today).

Okay, lighters are not cheap. Who didn't get one. I know I am going to regret this. But I am only buying 5 more, so Steve gets one because he is my favorite CPer. Cookie gets one because of the jelly. Who else and why?

Also I think I have found another humi for next years Herf. Keep those fingers crossed.

Bitch!

You can thank your wife.

shucks, gang... thanks! Lighter is pretty dang cool, as is the shirt.

Guess I kinda have to make next year's, huh?

:thumbs:

Bitch!

You can thank your wife.

Every day, man, and every time I light up in the house...every day.

Dennis thank you, received my AF One, Marine One lighter :thumbs:

You know, it probably does not get said enough - Dennis is a true and very generous BOTL :thumbs: :thumbs: Can't wait to HERF in WV
Yes he is, and if I hadn't had a massive brainfart, I would have kept up with this thread. I PM'd my thanks when they came, now I'll do it here, although a wee bit late :blush:

Thanks again for the shirt (and the hitchhikers in the little bag) and the WH blanket for the little woman!!! It helped keep her legs warm before and after her knee surgery. And I've almost worn out the shirt already! :laugh: So, thank you!!