• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's CANCELED!

CigSid said:
Damn, I can't believe I am so lucky, I would like to share the love and have you send 5 to oke&coke, and 5 to Maduro Clint. Gentlemen, please pm your address to Paul.
Double wow.  Bill, I'm blown away by the gesture and sincerely appreciate it.  You are the man!!  I've been on this site for 5 months and it's the folks that I keep running into that make this site so great.

Again, much appreciated Bill and thanks again to Paul for the whole event.  Can't wait to pay the favor back. 

You are both quality gentlemen.  Well done.

I can't believe it...Anthony didn't win....but I did...!!..... :laugh:

Paul, thanks so much for the pool and your classy move to keep it interesting for everyone.  PM incoming.

Tall Paul said:

Damn, I can't believe I am so lucky, I would like to share the love and have you send 5 to oke&coke, and 5 to Maduro Clint. Gentlemen, please pm your address to Paul.
You need to tell me who gets what?

oke&coke gets halftime, ans Maduro Clint gets 3rd quarter.

Thanks again Paul!

Awesome work Bill and Paul!  Thank you again Paul for making this into an even more fun night!  Can't believe that ending.

Excellent work Paul and Bill. Thank you for the entertainment!

Great job TP.  Very generous of you to go through all of this for us.  

Congrats to the winners!

Oh...and Bill...you're a bastard.  :p

Paul, I just got caught up on this thread and kudos to you brother - very generous and congrats to the winners.

All packages shipped today. I'd post the dc#s but my copy and paste on CP still no worky and it's way to many numbers to type in. Let me know when the boxes arrive to you guys.

Thank you,
Paul

Tall Paul said:
All packages shipped today. I'd post the dc#s but my copy and paste on CP still no worky and it's way to many numbers to type in. Let me know when the boxes arrive to you guys.
Thank you,
Paul
Excellent...thanks Paul.

Paul, everything arrived safe and sound and put nicely in the humi.  Thanks again for running the pool and the great sticks.

Shout out to Bill as well.  Both of you gents are good in my book :thumbs:

Paul, got the box and everything looks all good.  Thank you again for the fun.  Bill, what can I say that hasn't already been said.  Thank you for the consideration.

Looks like everyone has gotten their cigars.

Enjoy everyone,
Paul