• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

Box showed up this afternoon. Will go out tomorrow. Will list puts/takes and confirmation # later.

Cigars are in good shape. Packaging is holding up fine.Takes:
Cuba Aliados Pyramide #2
Esperanza Toro
LGC Corona Gorda Maduro
La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series StallionPuts:
RyJ Belicoso
Baccarat Belicoso
Camacho Habana Churchill
Ashton Cabinet Belicoso
ERDM Robusto Suprema
La Rosa Especiale Mifavorita (Nat.)Confirmation # 0300 1290 0002 5465 2661. Will go tomorrow.Heads up Mike.

IMPORTANT!!!!!
I am in the process of being phased out of my job due to a bank merger. (Bastards)
Anyhow, please skip me on all passes, as I have neither time nor money until I find a new job.
Thanks
Ardis Andersen

Bummer... Dude, don't get so down...When one door closes ... it opens a different door. Recently Renee had her quality assurance job moved to India (who knows) but and we fretted and fumed but she did all the things she have and she ended up with a better job...that she reallly likes. One day at a time!! Have a cigar...relax

To paraphrase a saying among homebrewers Ardis: "Relax, Don't Worry, Have a Cigar". Like Tex said, this could lead to better things. Good luck.East boxpass was dropped off at P.O. this afternoon.

thanks bill, i haven't seen mike around since the change, so i shot him an email to let him know it was on it's way. ok, ardis, we'll skip you on the pass order, per your request. good luck with the job hunt! <dude? hehehe>deb treyte, please note you'll be sending the cigar odyssey boxes to smokin' dave instead of ardis. thanks!
d

ok, mike received the east coast box and all is well. will post further info when i get it.eric nord has decided to be removed from the rotation. guess i'll post an updated pass order soon. you left coasters must like your cigars shaken not stirred, eh? :) well, what would an odyssey be without a few natural disasters? deb, don't forget to forward these boxes on to smokin' dave. thanks,
d

ok, the revised east coast pass order will be (starting after Mike Lastort):Texcigar - VA
Marty Moseley - VA
Mel - GA
Michael Harvey - AZ
Tim Hampton - CA
Steve Dyer - CA
Burntfingers - WA
Deb Treyte - WA
Smokin Dave - IL
Mmarcus1 - IL
Matt R - IL
macattack - IN
Darren R - OH
Correy Church - CT
Jeff LaPorte - CT
djm - NJ

updated west coast pass order (beginning with Deb Treyte):Smokin Dave - IL
Mmarcus1 - IL
Matt R - IL
macattack - IN
Darren R - OH
Correy Church - CT
Jeff LaPorte - CT
djm - NJ
Art VH - NJ
Chris Holcombe - PA
Shadow - WV
Mike Lastort - MD
Texcigar - VA
Marty Moseley - VA
Mel - GA
Michael Harvey - AZ
Tim Hampton - CA

what's happening with the west coast box? anyone know?? deb get dug out of that quake rubble yet? :)nothing new on the east coast box either. but that's ok, it's a SNOW DAY!

Snow Day! Don't even go there d. I'm looking at a 24 hour shift because of the white stuff due to one of my employees being out of town and not able to get back in time to cover her shift. :eek:

hey tex, heads up...mike emailed the east coast box is on its way. conf. no. 0300 1290 0008 6616 1728

Hey Westcoast passers, the eastcoasters are kicking our a&#36&#36. Let's get this thing moving!!!! Who's got the box?

I have the box but work kept me late...I will hand off to Marty tomorrow...looks like we got a herf goin' on...KEWL

alright tex! smoke a good one (or two).hey tim, i don't know, your box got to washington, then there was this earthquake....haven't heard anything about it since then!
but, usps tracking says:You entered 03006000000091863262

Your item was delivered at 12:53 pm on February 24 in ELLENSBURG WA 98926.
deb, any news? <don't forget we're skipping ardis if you haven't sent it on yet>