• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

well she said she'd drop it at the p.o. the same day. we'll have to wait and see. at least we're not completely in the dark about it.

Any news on the pass yet? I don't mean to be so anxious, but it's my first pass and I'm really looking forward to doing this.Mack

nothing new on either at the moment. just have to hang in there, this is going to be a long hard trail for this pass. even with 2 boxes there's something like 22 stops along the way each. not to mention the west coast box is taking an unforeseen extra side-trip.

yeah, i think both these boxes will keep moving, a little slow maybe, but they'll get there eventually. i can live with that, but i'd rather not see the cigars dry out on us, so everyone please check those humidifiers when a box finally does get to you. i got an email from marty saying the box went out to mel, tho i don't have a delivery confirmation number to go along with that info. so, heads up mel?

got the pass today has been so long i forgot i was on it :)
took puros inios piramid astrel aristorr camaroon and ashton cannet
put 2 blue dragon rasodos 2 hoja de nicaragua and 8" don manolo and an h upman 1844 :)
will send out to eric tomarrow

whoa...hey mel, eric dropped out of this a little while ago. could you forward to michael harvey instead?east coast box order from mel on is:Mel - GA
Michael Harvey - AZ
Tim Hampton - CA
Steve Dyer - CA
Burntfingers - WA
Deb Treyte - WA
Smokin Dave - IL
Mmarcus1 - IL
Matt R - IL
macattack - IN
Darren R - OH
Correy Church - CT
Jeff LaPorte - CT
djm - NJ

Wooooooooooooooo whoooooooo East Coast pass arrived today will send tomorrow am (I assume you can ship on sat since PO is open till 11:00 am) if any there is any problems I will ship Monday guaranteed. Will post puts and takes later today or Saturday (hey it IS Friday you know!)PS Ardis your still not out of my dog house yet.

Ok everyone heres my puts and takes :puts :
Sancho Panza Belicoso ISOM feb00
Partagas serie "D" #4 ISOM feb00
Connie #9
Connie #28
A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8
JR Alt Cohiba Siglio
Rambling River maduro
Felipe Gregorio DC nat
Oro Estrella torpedo nat
mystery cigar #1 corona unknown originTakes :
Cohiba esplindido
punch rothschild
punch punch
ERDM Rectangular
RJ Belicoso
Blue Dragon RosadoThanks for letting me play. West Coasters enjoy !!
Shipping info posted when shipped.Michael H :cool:

alright mike! thanks for playing. east coast box is about to hit the halfway point and moving along fine. wish i could say the same for the west coaster. why can't we circulate 2 boxes without a problem? dam. ardis, you'd really make our day if you got that box out of there for us.

Guess what showed up today........OH baby. This box is huge. I am going to open it in a little while and send it out tomorrow.

hehe, sorry tim, my other half picked up that tote for me and bought that monstrosity. but it should keep the cigars safe at least! ...and i sent ardis another email.

yeah, probably be fun to take the tour with the box huh? a travelling pass wouldn't be a bad idea actually.
so, you guys planning another handpass again?