• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

Tim dropped off the box yesterday. I will post my puts and takes and ship back out on Monday.

Well, I guess the western end of this pass has dropped from the face of the Earth. I guess it's my turn this time DJM. I feel your pain, literally. Ardis, please LMK what happened.
On a lighter note, the east coast portion of this pass is safely in the waitng, loving hands of my great friend Steve. To infinity and beyond!

Well Tim keep me informed on weather you can hunt Adris down or not. Since you are a Member CPI may be able to help. :biggrin: I wish you luck with Adris, some people never cease to amaze me :confused:

Some people simply just do not have respect for other people or other peoples property. I move that we take the west pass and start it over. I say any one who wants can donate a few sticks and send to DJM (I think thats who started it) and lets get this baby going again. Shes #### lucky it wasnt the High Octane or she'd be getting a visitor ;)

Pass will go out tomorow to Burntfingers!Puts:
Padron 3000
Hemi SS
VSG Corona Gorda
Hemi Sig
Padron Churchill Nattie
Fuente DC Double Robusto
Mayorga Robusto MaduroTakes:Sancho Belicoso
PSD #4
La Luna LHB Corona GordaLMK if we are going to restart the West Coast Pass and I will donate to the starter box.

Ok, I want to make this official , who on the WEST coast wants to donate 1 (one) stick to starting this pass over ? I propose 1 stick from each person fowarded to Steve ,upon recieving all confirmed we get this bad muther going again and we can even rename it and have its own thread ! I know the temps a concern but it isnt going to get cooler so either we try again or RIP west coast

Steve,Will you email me your snailer, I'll send a few sticks for a new starter....this is actually my first pass, does this kind of thing happen often? Has Ardis replied to anyone?Matt (yup...the Avenger!)

the west coast box was started by tim. no reply from ardis on my end. i'd like to say this sort of thing doesn't happen that often, but out of 2 double passes, we've lost one east coast box and now one west coast box, so that's 50%.

Box went out today UPS to Burntfingers.  
Conf# 1Z5E325E0340202470Before anyone sends any smokes to me, lets get a head count of everyone that wants to participate.  I would also like to get an idea of the quality of sticks going in this pass.  The box that just left had a whole bunch of DR's that no one is going to take.  Let's keep the quality up, the paperwork neat and the packaging tight.  Send your info including snailer to me and I will see what I can do!  Steve D
aplus@home.com

I wasn't thinking. I saw DR and thought Dominican Republic. I wasn't thinking in terms of Dog Rockets. Ok, now we can be uppity. I feel so...so...sheepish!

I'm in, I just need a snail. A SNAIL, A SNAIL. MY KINGDOM FOR A SNAILsorry 'bout that....pulled an all nighter trying to figure out what the #### Hegel is trying to say, it made me a little slap-happy

This is fast becoming the barnyard pass....dogs, sheep, snails. If you want to be part of the restart-critter pass, email me so I can see if there are enough animal lovers to make this happen!

OK. Let's see if I have this right: Burntfingers has the east coast box. Now who is taking sticks for the MIA west coast? cohibasurfer or Steve D? I don't suppose anyone has heard from ardis?