• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2001 - A Cigar Odyssey Pass  

All, Let's get this pass going on Thursday, February 8th. I will hand pass the west coast box to Steve and we can go on from there. Sorry for the delay, I've had a lot on my mind and plate lately. DJM, are you ready? I bought a huge box for this pass so nothing will get squished and if this box fills up, I can gift everyone at the SoCal herf in June. You guys have to go! Sell your boat, put a lean on your taxes , sell cigars on yahoo, whatever it takes because this will definately be the event of the year.

sell cigars on yahoo, whatever it takes...I like the way you think, Tim. I'm printing up some Cohiba bands right now ;)

LOL, now there's an idea. Art, are you still up to begin this with a handpass? if so, what day is good for you? i've got a pretty full plate myself the rest of this week, so i'd prefer starting no sooner than saturday. any chance we can coordinate a double handpass to start this one off? as for my boat, nope i just wouldn't part with it for anything. i'd also be losing a great place to smoke in the process.

monday's ok for me. i'll start compiling the starting inventory today. guess i better start shrink wrapping while i'm at it, since all sticks are without their cellophane. james jennings, if you're still out there, i need to hear from you, otherwise we'll have to start without you.

OK, the east coast box starting lineup is:A. Fuente spanish lonsdale
Astral Perfeccion
Baccarat maduro churchill
C.A.O. L'Anniversaire maduro robusto
C.A.O. L'Anniversaire cameroon toro
Habano Primero corona gorda
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Prensado Oscuro
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur No. 2 maduro
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Galahad
Hoyo de Monterrey rothschild maduro
Indian Tabac Super Fuerte robusto
La Flor Dominicana 2000 Series Stallion
La Gloria Cubana corona gorda maduro
La Perla Habana torpedo maduro
Macanudo Maduro Prince Philip
Mayorga Gordito maduro
Mi Cubano 852 (3/00)
Padron 3000
Perdomo Estate Seleccion Monstro
Pinar Serie B 1958 pre-embargo cuban rothschild
Punch rothschild double maduro
Puros Indios Pyramide No. 1
Puros Indios rothschild
Romeo y Julieta Bully
5 Vegas doble corona

Here is the west coast line up:Carlos Torano II                                
Carlos Torano VI                                
Montecruz #271                                
Don Jose Robusto Maduro                  
Cabanas Premeros                            
Montesino Torpedo Sungrown            
Astral Torfecto                                    
La Rosa Especial Churchill Maduro      
AF Churchill                                        
Aristoff White Belicoso                        
Ashe Double corona                            
JR Alt Torpedo                                    
JR Alt Corona                                      
La Flor Dominicana Torpedo                
Padron 4000                                        
Trinidad Y Cia Churchill                        
Fonseca petite corona                        
La Primadora Lonsdale Maduro            There will be 32 cigars in the initial pass. I hope we all enjoy these passes.(Edited by Tim Hampton at 2:50 pm on Feb. 9, 2001)

Great lineup guys. Can't wait for these to come around to me.

hmm, something tells me monday at 4 at ruby's might be a good time for tim. <hehehe>

Maybe if I would have read all the posts I might have seen Tim's post about the meet! Monday sounds great...cigars and greasy burgers, what a combo!The box will go back out on Tuesday!

sounds like fun guys, what kind of weather have you been having out there?art, lmk when/where you'd like to meet monday. i'd recommend j.j. bitting's in wdbdge if you can make it since it's right between us. if your schedule won't allow it, i can always run it over to your job. <if you know any other good place, that's fine too>

The weather sucks! Rain and Cold!Tim: Bring all those ISOM's and Hemi maddies that I know you have hidden in the closet! We won't talk about what else he has hidden in there! And if you give Eric any more cigars, I am going to have buy him another humi...on the other hand, I have plenty of room.
(see ISOM and Hemi line above)

well at least it's not 16 degrees with a -2 chill factor and 32% humidity like it was this morning. cigar UNfriendly.

The West coast is off and running. All I can say is Steve, I am going to get you back ,my brother! LOL

Take your best shot Tim! I have ammo coming out of my humis!!! Box will go back out tomorow. I will post puts and a confirmation number. DJM-put on another pair of longies, zip up that jacket and get out side and light up! Stop your whinin' or Tim and I will send you an earthquake!! :biggrin: