• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Hemingway Maduro Classic

tsmckenney

Mick
John (Jfields) mentioned recently that the 2007 WOAM was a treat. I smoked a Hemi Maduro Classic a couple days ago and man, that was one of the best cigars I've smoked. Now granted I am a Hemingway whore, but I thought this smoke even surpassed the WOAM. Pure flavor bomb. If you're fortunate enough to find them at your local B&M, by all means pick a couple up.

Holy crap I'm selling a few on another thread but no one has bought the last couple...I haven't tried one either but I love the woam....maybe I will hang on to these... :whistling:

I agree, when standing in front of the humi for 15 minutes looking, I always go for the box of Classic Maddies. They are sooo good! :laugh:

Good smoke. I love the whole line. I say my fav is the signature though.

maybe the hemi junkie can help a brother out, I have been searchin for some between the lines. If you are interested in something let me know. If not happy holidays from a fellow hemi man.

Thanks Mick. I had never given these a thought. I'll have to go out tommorow and see if my local has any. What did you pay for yours?

Good smoke. I love the whole line. I say my fav is the signature though.

maybe the hemi junkie can help a brother out, I have been searchin for some between the lines. If you are interested in something let me know. If not happy holidays from a fellow hemi man.

We're in the same boat. I've yet to try the BTL and it is number one on my to get list.

I agree with you Mick. The classics's are a close second to the woam's for me, they are both fantastic.

I also had the privilege of smoking a Classic Maddie and WOAM from this years release. I thought they were excellent cigars, a smooth consistent smoke with great flavor. I would definitely recommend picking these up if you're out searching for the other Holiday releases.

The best Hemingway Maddie (IMHO) is the Untold Story. The best Hemingway overall (again, IMHO) is the Sungrown. :D

Thanks for the review. You can never go wrong with a Hemingway Maddie.

Have to agree there. Ive only had one woam this season and i still taste it. :laugh: The sun grown i have not tried or is that considered just the regular one?

I love the Hemmi Maddie line from top to bottom. Toss a few in the depths of your humi for a few years and you'll be suprised at just how much they can actually improve.

I agree with the above that the best in breed is the WOAM, but they are all fantastic. Send me to a desert island and give me one "brand" I can take along and it is a tough choice between PAMs and Hemi Maddies.

Some advice from someone who used to chase stuff. The BTL is generally a very well made, very pretty, very cool to look at but generally FLAVORLESS cigar. JMHO, but I am certain others who have smoked them will agree.

Have to agree there. Ive only had one woam this season and i still taste it. :laugh: The sun grown i have not tried or is that considered just the regular one?

Regular Hemis are Cameroon wrapped.
The SG Hemis are rarer then maduros.

-Rob