• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

Alright I made it! Thanks a lot Lurch! I'm really looking forward to this, and we all appreciate you getting everything organized.
B

Just a quick update for you guys: I'm waiting for some more cigar baggies and more beads to get here. I should have this out by Saturday or Monday...

Ok...time for my first contest. It is a very simple one that involves minimal snooping.

What is my wifes and daughters names?

This one is open to only pass participants...
One answer per person...
No edits...

Juanita Marlene
Hailey June

shouldnt put so much info on myspace man... its dangerous..

Next contest is on me tomorrow, if that's ok with everyone... will likely be opened to all CP members though.. they'll just have to get lucky enough to find it here.

Ahhhh.... I see where Robbie got "Juanita" from... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

funny stuff!

Next contest is on me tomorrow, if that's ok with everyone... will likely be opened to all CP members though.. they'll just have to get lucky enough to find it here.
You'll soon have plenty of "prize" smokes for this contest Robbie. :)

ding ding ding....I gotta give it to mac...I do see where you got Juanita from though rob haha...

But does my little white girl wife really look like a 'Juanita'?

I'll see you this weekend mac...I'll get you your prize then....

ding ding ding....I gotta give it to mac...I do see where you got Juanita from though rob haha...

But does my little white girl wife really look like a 'Juanita'?

I'll see you this weekend mac...I'll get you your prize then....

Right on lurch! Thanks bro. Gotta say, I'm really lookin forward to this weekend!

:D

mac

In the course of human events, it has become apparent there are certain things CigarPass approves of, and disapproves of. We approve of giving, sometimes overly so. We do not approve of mooching. One thing we most certainly approve of is a good contest. Along with this contest comes something I'm sure some of you are pretty ok with, abuse of company resources.

I work today, from 1pm CST until 7pm CST.

The game is to call me at work. I don't care how you get through, or if you have to leave a voicemail. Chances are you will be navigating some confusing phone queues, but if you know enough about what I do, it shouldn't be too difficult.
I may be on the phone, so leaving me a voicemail with your board name works too. I doubt you will find my direct line, but if you ask the right people (and perhaps make up the right scenario) you can get through to me.

edit to add, prize is a nice fiver... Bonus stick if you can get to me and I don't realize you don't work for this company.

Look forward to hearing from you.... har har...

-x0r

We got a winner.
Looks like Jonesy infiltrated the Trane system and got transferred directly to my by a Miss Ellen Vossler
... Not sure by what means he made it here, I was hoping someone would be able to find a number straight through to the support center.

Congrats man. Let me see what I can put together.

LOL...a phone number to Trane/American Standard in LaCrosse isn't the easiest to come across. The only number I could find was Ms. Vossler in technical training. I profusely apologized for having the wrong number telling her I was trying to reach Robbie Young in the Technical Services Center. She very graciously gave me your direct line # and proceeded to transfer me to you. Good contest btw, it actually was starting to piss me off that I couldn't find ANY phone number to Trane.....they wanted a form filled out with your problem and then they'd get back to you.

Damn my busy job....nice contest Rob...

Good job Jonesy...I think I'm to rude to make up a story to get through to someone over the phone...very well done...

Ok, a little update. As long as UPS and FedEx are telling the truth, everything will be here today so I'll pack everything up tonight and have it out tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know tonight when I get home.

Lurch