• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Newbie Fall/Winter Pass

I believe it is called the "Pee Pee Dance"

Would be the greatest birthday present ever if this came tomorrow..... :blush:

Pass came in today! (along with 3 birthday cards) If everyone is alright with my Puts and Takes... I'll check over the box, update as necessary and *try* to have it out tomorrow.

I'd like to add one more p/t ..

Take:
48) Bolivar Robusto

Put:
53) CAO Black Frontier 7x50

Everything looks awesome Robbie....now just get that sucka on the road and enjoy your new treats!

lurch

damn....I feel ashamed seeing I had the slowest turnaround time out of anyone so far! :blush:

Don't feel bad...The Carolina's just move at a slower pace than the rest of the world.... ;) :sign:

Don't feel bad...The Carolina's just move at a slower pace than the rest of the world.... ;) :sign:

Yea, wait til they see an inch of snow on the road!
...what's an inch of snow?? We start flocking to the stores 2 days before that first flake hits the air.It kills me too...it's not like we'll get snowed in at anytime, but I can guarantee there won't be a loaf of bread or aa gallon of milk left within 50 miles when the weatherman says the dreaded "S" word! :laugh:

0307 0020 0003 1203 2618

Look out Bob!

That didn't hurt too much...

Just afraid that now I've done it once, I'm going to want to do it all the time.... ;)

You my friend are a class act. Thanks for getting this thing on the road so fast. Hell this may be done before Thanksgiving....Thanks for taking part in this Rob...I hope you learned as much as I did...

lurchh

Woo boy, this should be fun! I'll get my proposed P/Ts up tonight or tomorrow.

Here are my proposed P/Ts:

Takes:
(12) FFOX Perfecxion No. 5
(21) Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero
(34) DPG CC Robusto
(44) Graycliff Professionale PG
(46) El Centurion Emperadores

Puts:
(54) PAM Monarca
(55) Diamond Crown Maximus No. 1
(56) AVO Signature Robusto
(57) Padilla Miami 8/11 Lancero
(58) FFOX Super Belicoso
(59) AF Hemingway Short Story

Those puts are more than ok. You've more than out done yourself my friend. Everything looks square so whenever this gets to you you're good to go....

lurch

OK....Just a little update...gunsandcigars88 PMd me this afternoon informing me that he might not be in town for the pass when it comes around to him. I let him know that if it came down to it we would have to re-direct it to mr.mac instead. I'll keep ya'll posted on this situation as the time comes...

lurch

The pass arrived in Iowa today. I have busted it open, and so far everything looks good. I'm about to do an inventory, make my trades, and I should be able to send this bad boy on its way to Utah tomorrow.

The pass arrived in Iowa today. I have busted it open, and so far everything looks good. I'm about to do an inventory, make my trades, and I should be able to send this bad boy on its way to Utah tomorrow.

Awesome. I'll update the main list right now. Thanks a lot for participating in my first pass bro. Again, your puts are above and beyond. Thanks again.

lurch

OK, inventory looked good, I made my trades, gave the bead tubes a little spritz, and put everything back together. It was a little tough to get back in the box, but I sat on it as I taped the the seams shut and it seems to be holding. I'll ship it off before work tomorrow morning.

And, Lurch, thank you for hosting this pass and allowing (some of) us to bust our cherries with you. I may not have any prior experience, but I don't see how your package could have been put together any better.

OK, inventory looked good, I made my trades, gave the bead tubes a little spritz, and put everything back together. It was a little tough to get back in the box, but I sat on it as I taped the the seams shut and it seems to be holding. I'll ship it off before work tomorrow morning.

And, Lurch, thank you for hosting this pass and allowing (some of) us to bust our cherries with you. I may not have any prior experience, but I don't see how your package could have been put together any better.

Yea...I think I went a little overboard on the box. I got to work and found the sturdiest box I could find. That box originally held HIGHLY flammable materials, hence the double ply cardboard. Sorry if this causes anyone in the future discord. Just shoot me a PM if it becomes a problem...

...heads up bfisher88!!!

lurch