• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

Allright, I'm going to pick # 50 P0r Larranga PC 07 on his behalf For Opus that is.

I do not have Opus MeX's picks. I am going to put my daughter to bed and will be back. If he comes back and makes a pick or someone else does for him, I will take #50 PLPC 07 OR if that is taken then #44 Padilla Miami 8/11 Torpedo.

Wilkey
Give Wilkey #44 8/11 torp

Gentlemen,

In the course of human events it sometimes becomes clear when one side out preforms another and destroys them.

You have been OWNED by UNO.

Who let this guy in???

Uno has five draft picks left until we're finished.

So how you guys doing? :D

Mmmmm . . .I can taste that aged Padron 2000. :laugh:

Me too... I've got half a box from '05 just waiting for me when this thing is done. :laugh:

Ginseng #23 Diplomaticos #4 October 2006

You're luck I'm honest Wilkey. That was my next pick. :D

Gentlemen,

In the course of human events it sometimes becomes clear when one side out preforms another and destroys them.

Who let this guy in???

Me too... I've got half a box from '05 just waiting for me when this thing is done. :laugh:

Good for you, but I'll bet that you won't be able to taste the soul crushing defeat of your opponent when you smoke them. :laugh:

Oh, by the way, Uno is officially finished at 7:58 p.m. :whistling:

This has been fun.

Gentlemen,

Who let this guy in???

Good for you, but I'll bet that you won't be able to taste the soul crushing defeat of your opponent when you smoke them. :laugh:

Oh, by the way, Uno is officially finished at 7:58 p.m. :whistling:

This has been fun.

The ONLY good thing about you coming in here and pestering us with your remarks is being able to stare at that ass - in your sigi, just to make that clear! :D