• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 Summer Cigar Draft Numero Dos

Wanlail. I'm going to pick Mystery stick for you...........................Next up.

Little help here!! I made a pick for #23 earlier - the FFOX Fuente Fuente but Putz's name is next to it on the master list. Did he make this pick before me? If so, I need to make another pick.

I have ypu down as #23

Little help here!! I made a pick for #23 earlier - the FFOX Fuente Fuente but Putz's name is next to it on the master list. Did he make this pick before me? If so, I need to make another pick.

I have ypu down as #23

That's what I thought, as I've been trying to track this pretty closely. Therefore, whomever is recording this needs to make the change so that #23 is me and Putz (I believe) got the mystery stick on his turn - please correct me if I'm wrong.

Vin# next pick is mystery stick
then Putzwith #41 Monte Petit Edmundo TBS OCT 06

Got em crossed, Putz has only one mystery stick now on Post #495 :D

Post #427 has been edited to reflect what it should have been. Thanks for catching that Tom.

Post #427 has been edited to reflect what it should have been. Thanks for catching that Tom.

What about #23?? Oh, I see you already answered that. I was just looking at post #1 and that's what confused me because my name isn't there. :)

No prob... now you have to pick for Wanlail. And you already picked mystery stick.

What about #23?? That was my pick, not putz, correct?

You should be good there.................I had only crossed Putz & Vins picks in the same post, but I had it written down correctly.

Orange..............You have to pick mystery right? ???

Is #5. Ashton ESG Robusto still available?

Does everyone have to pick a mystery stick?? I wasn't aware of that; if so, that's fine.