• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

I don't mind the second pool being one cigar per box but I definately don't like it with only two payouts. I'd make the payouts, 12 25 12 50 with the two extra smokes going to the host.

Of his choice, of course! :laugh: But it would be only one.

How about 10,25,10,50 with 5 going to the host.

Rich

I don't mind the second pool being one cigar per box but I definately don't like it with only two payouts. I'd make the payouts, 12 25 12 50 with the two extra smokes going to the host.

There are currently 50 open boxes (fivebyfifty recently picked one). If we are going to make it 1 stick per box we need to decide quickly as this would be the perfect math to do it. Everyone would just have to pick one more box for every box they currently have. Speaking of perfect math I think the split should be 12, 25, 12, 51. I will try to PM/ e-mail everyone who is in the second pool to see if we can get a consensus on this.

There are currently 50 open boxes (fivebyfifty recently picked one). If we are going to make it 1 stick per box we need to decide quickly as this would be the perfect math to do it. Everyone would just have to pick one more box for every box they currently have. Speaking of perfect math I think the split should be 12, 25, 12, 51. I will try to PM/ e-mail everyone who is in the second pool to see if we can get a consensus on this.

Sounds good to me

Don

Sticks for two blocks in first pool are on their way.

DC 0103 8555 7495 1397 5328

ONE stick buys you in, on the second POOL???

If so well :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm good with this.

i might have messed up the numbers but im in on the second pool dont care how the split goes down really as long as i win it all lol. 59 boxes taken as of me signing up; 41 boxes free
if we go to one stick per box its going to be a feeding freenzy for the other boxes

i might have messed up the numbers but im in on the second pool dont care how the split goes down really as long as i win it all lol. 59 boxes taken as of me signing up; 41 boxes free
if we go to one stick per box its going to be a feeding freenzy for the other boxes

Well, maybe some boxes were taken as this discussion was going on. If so, it probably can't be done.

It would only work if it were done fairly for everyone, not a frenzy for the last boxes.

I'm sure Khris will make this all work out one way or another. Plus there's still a few weeks until the Superbowl, who knows, maybe it'll fill up.

Well, maybe some boxes were taken as this discussion was going on. If so, it probably can't be done.

It would only work if it were done fairly for everyone, not a frenzy for the last boxes.

I'm sure Khris will make this all work out one way or another. Plus there's still a few weeks until the Superbowl, who knows, maybe it'll fill up.

Only 39 spots left now. I'm good for one or two more spots, but was waiting to let others who haven't got a chance to get in on the contest.

Whoa guys! Let Khris give the official word on the one stick per box rule. I want to make it official before everyone gets the wrong impression.

I just picked two boxes in the second pool. Do you want me to send 2 or 4 sticks?

There's an idea! Would someone care to sponsor a box for OpFTH, or perhaps a deployed unit near and dear to you?

I'll do that.........anyone care to join me?

I will wait until a decision is made regarding the fee (1 or 2 sticks per square)

Additionally, Dean was covered by Charlie (nice job Putz), I will cover another BOTL in the sandbox......nominate a deserving brother or sister who is currently deployed.

Summary.....I am good for two more squares in the second pool, one for the troops and one for a BOTL/SOTL who is currently serving in a theater of war.