• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

Picked up two squares. Shipping UPS ground today 1Z2643430344784994
4 sticks plus more goodies.

Thanks!

Welcome to the 2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool!

Send your entry fee to me(address is in my profile).

When you send your entry fee please include a note with the following info:

* Your name (real and screen).

* Your current mailing address.

* Your box numbers.

* A list of the cigars you have sent.

Whoever sent me sticks in a box with the return address name Philly Smoke Shop please identify yourself and let me know the above information (minus the address of course).

It would be more than helpful if everyone would please follow the instructions and send this info with their entry. This is about the 5th person I have had to try to track down. I'm sorry, I don't know everyone's name and even the people that I do know I sometimes can't remember. :blush: It is a challenge enough for me when I do have all the info. As I have told others already,(when apologizing for my screw ups) I would not do well with a clerical job. Running this pool takes up many hours of my time and having the info at hand on a note makes it much easier for me to document and organize the info. Future cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Rant off.

BCW from Atlanta GA and C. Aliperti from Center Morichef NY please identify yourselves. All I have to go by is return addresses, one of which is barely legible.

BCW from Atlanta GA and C. Aliperti from Center Morichef NY please identify yourselves. All I have to go by is return addresses, one of which is barely legible.

I'd ask for a payraise if I were you!

Khris,

Here's the tracking number for sonuvabum's package:

UPS Tracking number: 1Z33E0W90356959511

IMG_5382.jpg

0308 1400 0001 8494 0286

enerjay:

Jay Newsom

* Your box numbers.

Whoever sent me sticks in a box with the return address name Philly Smoke Shop please identify yourself and let me know the above information (minus the address of course).

It would be more than helpful if everyone would please follow the instructions and send this info with their entry. This is about the 5th person I have had to try to track down. I'm sorry, I don't know everyone's name and even the people that I do know I sometimes can't remember. :blush: It is a challenge enough for me when I do have all the info. As I have told others already,(when apologizing for my screw ups) I would not do well with a clerical job. Running this pool takes up many hours of my time and having the info at hand on a note makes it much easier for me to document and organize the info. Future cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Rant off.

BUMP

* Your box numbers.

Rant off.

I've been on the road for a couple weeks. Apologize for any heartburn that may have caused. Enjoy the extra sticks I added for your efforts...

BCW ---> Woodson

Why are there still so many "pending" squares in the first pool? I thought it was three days to get the entry sticks out.....this is 13 days running since the pool opened?

Why are there still so many "pending" squares in the first pool? I thought it was three days to get the entry sticks out.....this is 13 days running since the pool opened?

I was wondering the same thing.

???

I thought OLD FARTS were more patient!

You know better than that! I was just hoping that people weren't dragging Khris out with getting their stuff to him.

A worthy concern, but if the box owner hasn't communicated, he'd release the box inside of 3 business days. Ergo, PMs must be happening.

Edit to add: You all got emails confirming the box. Later, you got one (for each box) confirming your sticks. The 2nd admin choice is to release the box with a mildly negative email saying so. Ain't technology grand?

25 boxes left.

3/4ths full on the Second Pool guys! Get them in while you can!

Just a thought in case we don't fill up, should we make those unclaimed boxes a donation for OPTH, and divvy up the cigars for the payout based on what has been submitted?

Edit: Picked up one more box! Down to 24 guys!