• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 MLB Contest Random Drawing

41-42 games to go, Will the Redsox finish ahead of the Mariners in the wildcard?

It's gunna go down to the wire.

41-42 games to go, Will the Redsox finish ahead of the Mariners in the wildcard?

The Red Sux win a Wild Card spot? Yeah Kona...and monkeys will fly out of your ass ;)

Your baseball knowledge makes sense since you are a Yankmee fan. If the Mariners finish ahead of the sox or the sox finish ahead of the Marniers THEY BOTH ARE TO MANY GAMES OUT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

The redsox should sit the bunch of over paid cry babies, Nolan Ryan and Ron Washington would not put up with this crap. The redsox should bring up the guys the want to play and actually do some coaching to make the team better.

Hey Fenway's 100 years old- and it's the biggest pill of crap in the majors- turn it into a theme Park for all the pink hats and build a ball park worthy of a championship team, christ Tropicana Field is 10 times better than Fenway.

Keep the faith- Bleed the redsox, that's what this money hungry, whats the bottom line look like business model--that's what they want. You want the redsox to be better stop going to games!! The ticket sellout is the biggest joke in baseball next to our management.

I'm a realist and a baseball fan. THE RED SOX SUCK!!!

Go Rangers!!

The Red Sux win a Wild Card spot? Yeah Kona...and monkeys will fly out of your ass ;)

Your baseball knowledge makes sense since you are a Yankmee fan. If the Mariners finish ahead of the sox or the sox finish ahead of the Marniers THEY BOTH ARE TO MANY GAMES OUT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

The redsox should sit the bunch of over paid cry babies, Nolan Ryan and Ron Washington would not put up with this crap. The redsox should bring up the guys the want to play and actually do some coaching to make the team better. Who's Crying have you watched any games this year! If our starting pitching started well the bats were not there, If the bats were there the starting pitching SUCKED (which was over 60% of the year)

Hey Fenway's 100 years old- and it's the biggest pill of crap in the majors- turn it into a theme Park for all the pink hats and build a ball park worthy of a championship team, christ Tropicana Field is 10 times better than Fenway. If you like when every pop fly hits the rafters they call it a home run. A ball park doesn't make a championship team!

Keep the faith- Bleed the redsox, that's what this money hungry, whats the bottom line look like business model--that's what they want. You want the redsox to be better stop going to games!! The ticket sellout is the biggest joke in baseball next to our management. Keeping the faith is what it is to BE A FAN OF YOUR TEAM! :whistling:

I'm a realist and a baseball fan. THE RED SOX SUCK!!! Your not a RED SOX FAN Your a "Front Runner" :p

Go Rangers!! MOVE TO TEXAS They can use some more fans! :laugh:

Bobby V., Larry L. and John H. are not loosing the games they are not out there playing our starting pitching is what affected us so bad this year. Sox are 3rd in runs scored this year in the MLB our pitching is 23rd in the MLB with a 4.35 ERA!

Who's crying do you listen to sports radio? Have you heard of a guy they call big Popi, remember Youk? How about a guy named Becket- I know you want to forget. I fell in love with the sox when I lived in Ohio, Yaz, Lynn, Rice, Evans, hell I even liked Stapleton at first.

I only jumped on the Texas band wagon when they were selected as my team this year- hey Paul just keep going to games. Bobby V is a problem, what Boston needs is a national league team to bring some reality to this blind "keep the faith" pink hat mentality.

Can you even fit into one of those seats? they where made for people in the 1900's, hey Paul did you buy your bricks, be honest, how about the old seats?- Have you ever sat in the red seat, put your name on Pesky's pole, sat through a rain out. There's still time.

Keep the faith, go Rangers!! I'm gunna be bummed if the Rangers don't win the World Series!!

Do you think the Red Sox are going to finnish over .500, Bobby V has nothing to do with that RIGHT, Larry L, John H there knowledge of baseball comes down to spreadsheets- I wish I had their problems!

Maybe John H should take 'em out on the yacht again- they only went 9 for 29 after that last year- what kind of faith are you keeping- find a new religion!

signed --EVERYONE IN BOSTON THAT DOESN'T WEAR BLINDERS

Don't worry John Farrell will be here soon-- Bobby V is history!!

Who's crying do you listen to sports radio? Have you heard of a guy they call big Popi, remember Youk? How about a guy named Becket- I know you want to forget. I fell in love with the sox when I lived in Ohio, Yaz, Lynn, Rice, Evans, hell I even liked Stapleton at first.

I only jumped on the Texas band wagon when they were selected as my team this year- hey Paul just keep going to games. Bobby V is a problem, what Boston needs is a national league team to bring some reality to this blind "keep the faith" pink hat mentality.

Can you even fit into one of those seats? they where made for people in the 1900's, hey Paul did you buy your bricks, be honest , how about the old seats?- Have you ever sat in the red seat, put your name on Pesky's pole, sat through a rain out. There's still time.

Keep the faith, go Rangers!! I'm gunna be bummed if the Rangers don't win the World Series!!

Do you think the Red Sox are going to finnish over .500, Bobby V has nothing to do with that RIGHT, Larry L, John H there knowledge of baseball comes down to spreadsheets- I wish I had their problems!

Maybe John H should take 'em out on the yacht again- they only went 9 for 29 after that last year- what kind of faith are you keeping- find a new religion!

Dont worry when it all turns around you can be a fan again!

Yes i fit in the seats there new since yaz played with more room clearly you havent been there in a while. No i would never buy a brick! that is where you can blame the owners being all about the money. Yes if i could i would buy one of the old seat because that is a peice of history! Wether you like it or not it is the oldest park in the MLB and everyone wants to see it! Papi was bitching because of the radio shows and bullshit talk of the clubhouse being upside down and hes saying its not! Beckett Sucks right now there is no other way to say it. He is bitching at himself. Ypuk? Youk is gone enought said!

When we come back with a winning team next year your tone will change.

Love a Real Redsox fan!

Can you even fit into one of those seats? they where made for people in the 1900's, hey Paul did you buy your bricks, be honest , how about the old seats?- Have you ever sat in the red seat, put your name on Pesky's pole, sat through a rain out. There's still time.

Dont worry when it all turns around you can be a fan again!

Yes i fit in the seats there new since yaz played with more room clearly you havent been there in a while. No i would never buy a brick! that is where you can blame the owners being all about the money. Yes if i could i would buy one of the old seat because that is a peice of history! Wether you like it or not it is the oldest park in the MLB and everyone wants to see it! Papi was bitching because of the radio shows and bullshit talk of the clubhouse being upside down and hes saying its not! Beckett Sucks right now there is no other way to say it. He is bitching at himself. Ypuk? Youk is gone enought said!

When we come back with a winning team next year your tone will change.

Love a Real Redsox fan!

When I move to Costa Rica I will most likely follow the redsox of all the teams. Right now the games in the little league world series are better than a redsox game.

Mariner's salary 81.9 M , Mariner's record 61-64
Redsox's salary 173.1 M, Redsox's record 59-66

Just saying maybe it does come down to Management/ownership. The downward spiral continues.

BoSox send Gonzalez, Beckett, Crawford to Dodgers for Who, What, and I Don't Know.

Nice move Ben.

What happened to my beloved Red Sux? They traded away our best players? Oh...boohoo, I'm so torn up by this. I just hope we can survive this season with the lose of Punto, Crawford, and Beckett. But don't worry Kona, my gut tells me that we'll be just fine...don't listen to those guys on Sports talk radio...they're clueless!

And who needs A Gon anyway?...wait until his first at bat in LA, you'll see just what kind a player he really is! Those geniuses in the Boston front office know exactly what they're doing...if they say he's washed up and not worth the money, I trust them! ;)

But at least we still have Big Poopy while in his prime years....he'll deliver our team to the promise land single handedly! You'll see...

I hope I draw them in next years contest again...with all those stud minor leaguers coming to Boston from LA, we'll look like a totally different team in 2013 and Bobby V does way better with younger guys! :D

Gonzo hit a 3 run homer for his first time up yesturday!

Man in a couple weekes I'll be the biggest Tampa Bay fan around... LOL

Gary I hate you thanks for twisting the knife! Lol

Paul do you think

Alfredo Aceves

is as big of a fan of the redsox as you are?

I doubt it.

Paul do you think

Alfredo Aceves

is as big of a fan of the redsox as you are?

I doubt it.

Enought! Simple this is not a thread that I want to become a long list of bullshit questions that you seem is nessesary to ask me about the RedSox. If you want to continue to bash the Sox and pick it all a part feel free to do it in your own thread not my contest thread your dragging down the spirt of the FUN of the game of baseball and the main point behind this Contest.

Thanks!

Contest Update!

Ok guys I want to hold a little side contest to show my appreciation for you guys jumping on board with me this first year!
Contest: You need to list who will be in First place and the two wild card spots for both the AL and NL

First Place AL East:
First Place AL Central:
First Place AL West:
Wild Card 1 AL:
Wild Card 2 AL:
First Place NL East:
First Place NL Central:
First Place NL West:
Wild Card 1 NL:
Wild Card 2 NL:

Entries need to be posted by September 8[sup]th[/sup] any entry after the 8[sup]th[/sup] doesn’t count! This is only open to people that hold a team in the main contest. One entry per person only so pick wisely. The person that gets the most right will win and if there is a tie the win goes to the first person that posted the winning list!
Winnings will be a 5er out of my humi!

I'll jump in early with my picks.

First Place AL East: New York Yankees
First Place AL Central: Chicago White Sox
First Place AL West: Texas Rangers
Wild Card 1 AL: Detroit Tigers
Wild Card 2 AL: Tampa Bay Rays
First Place NL East: Washington Nationals
First Place NL Central: Cincinnati Reds
First Place NL West: San Francisco Giants
Wild Card 1 NL: St. Louis Cardinals
Wild Card 2 NL: Los Angeles Dodgers

Pirates and Cards have the easiest schedule from here on out. They both play the lousy Cubs and Astros a handful of times....one of them is bound to slip in the Wild Card.

My Picks
First Place AL East: Yanks
First Place AL Central: Detroit
First Place AL West: Rangers
Wild Card 1 AL: Oakland
Wild Card 2 AL: Tampa Bay

First Place NL East: Nationals
First Place NL Central: Reds
First Place NL West: San Fran
Wildcard 1 NL: Cardinals
Wildcard 2 NL: Braves