2021-19 Bolivar Petit Belicosos LE (ERO AGO 2009)

cabaiguan juan

Is 40 too early for Centrum Silver?
This is the first of a very special package I received. Actually the remaining sticks in this review experience are all from that package. In that package was a letter and on that letter I was asked if I could figure out the predominate flavor from this, and I think I did.
1/3: Dark chocolate to start. About a half inch in, I start to get some red pepper and possibly espresso. However, the underlying flavor is dark chocolate. For sure.
2/3: Espresso and chocolate. As i move through the middle third, a little bit of BBQ sauce joins in.
3/3: Molasses and BBQ sauce. This finishes so sweet. Delicious.
This was pretty good. Too short, and very much in its lane in terms of flavors. I wish this came in a longer size. Thank you Yoda for allowing me the experience of this 12 year old gem.54B96968-20B4-48D7-B298-30FEAB0D6E5C.jpeg

jfields

Where did all my money go?
That was pretty solid Jon! Not sure about the BBQ sauce though. We talking Carolina style, Memphis, or Kansas City just to be sure?

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine
Years ago I bought a box of those. They are patiently waiting....may have to set one on fire after reading this. Great review...!!

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Great review Jon. As always with your reviews, I am glad its almost lunch time because it made me hungry.