• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-19 Bolivar Petit Belicosos LE (ERO AGO 2009)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is the first of a very special package I received. Actually the remaining sticks in this review experience are all from that package. In that package was a letter and on that letter I was asked if I could figure out the predominate flavor from this, and I think I did.
1/3: Dark chocolate to start. About a half inch in, I start to get some red pepper and possibly espresso. However, the underlying flavor is dark chocolate. For sure.
2/3: Espresso and chocolate. As i move through the middle third, a little bit of BBQ sauce joins in.
3/3: Molasses and BBQ sauce. This finishes so sweet. Delicious.
This was pretty good. Too short, and very much in its lane in terms of flavors. I wish this came in a longer size. Thank you Yoda for allowing me the experience of this 12 year old gem.54B96968-20B4-48D7-B298-30FEAB0D6E5C.jpeg

That was pretty solid Jon! Not sure about the BBQ sauce though. We talking Carolina style, Memphis, or Kansas City just to be sure?

Years ago I bought a box of those. They are patiently waiting....may have to set one on fire after reading this. Great review...!!

Great review Jon. As always with your reviews, I am glad its almost lunch time because it made me hungry.