• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2022-04 Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extra (SOP MAR 2020)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Early morning smoke on Father's Day! I don't recall ever having one of these before. A lot of things aligned this morning to make this quite enjoyable. So off on a cool morning walk with Biscuit The Dog and some coffee while the rest of the house slept.
1/3: Okay shoot me for saying this but I have been puffing on this cigar for a little bit now trying to figure out what it is that I'm tasting and I've convinced myself that it is the flavor of limoncello. Half lemon. Half cello. All delicious. However, as I've committed to that the flavor decided to change on me! The lemon has faded away and been replaced with chocolate and the cello replaced with wafer! What a wild first third!
2/3: The chocolate wafer is there in spades but a little Cheyenne pepper has started to join it.
3/3: The chocolate has turned dark! The wafer has left us but the Cheyenne pepper is still lingering in the background like a creepy girl at a bar. Ready to pounce on you as you are closing out your bar tab and are at your most vulnerable and most corruptible state.
Overall I was really impressed by this cigar. The length is great for walking a dog but I think the complexity would get lost if you had too much else going on as the flavors were quite subtle and I had to really focus myself. I liked it!
BBBD98B5-2361-4938-BA97-DD5955ECB55B.jpeg

Great review, Jon.

Watch out for those creepy girls at the bar.

Love the review Jon. Now I am thirsty and hungry from your review

This is honestly one of my favorite cigars. Great review, fun read.

Nice review Jon!

RGPE used to be my golfgar because you could buy it so cheap. Not anymore! But I do like the cigar, as well as the Perla.

You could line up 100 of the most beautiful women in front of me... and I guarantee you, I'll pick the craziest, most mental bitch up there.
I’ve always wanted to marry a red head with a drinking problem.

Cheyenne pepper? Is that something cultivated by the Slap-a-hoe tribe?

Next time I smoke one out of my box I will see if I get these flavors! Nice review Jon.

I’ve always wanted to marry a red head with a drinking problem.

Cheyenne pepper? Is that something cultivated by the Slap-a-hoe tribe?
For someone who comes off as a foodie, I’m surprised you haven’t tried or even heard of Cheyenne pepper.

You have some much life left to experience.

For someone who comes off as a foodie, I’m surprised you haven’t tried or even heard of Cheyenne pepper.

You have some much life left to experience.

I think he's razzin' ya.. it's cayenne 🌶 🥵

A personal fave.

Sissy peppers those.

Great stick these. My box was pretty bad draw wise. Only 4-5 could be smoked without 'help'.