• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

So where are we at so I can know when I am up and not miss out....this is what I show who is left with the "extra pick" order;

thinde 3
grateful1 3
oke&coke 3
modo22 3
thechenman 4
Puros Locos 5
Tall Paul 5

So where are we at so I can know when I am up and not miss out....this is what I show who is left with the "extra pick" order;

thinde 3
grateful1 3
oke&coke 3
modo22 3
thechenman 4
Puros Locos 5
Tall Paul 5
Tom said, according to earlier thread,pick random squares for him when it was his turn.

Paul, I'm up:

I'll take the following for my other 3:

C3, R9
C9, R4
C0, R2

That rounds me out at 6 total boxes and I will send you 6 cigars.

Sorry I screwed up this one was taken early on by kona. I and updating now and double checking.

Sorry for the day but besides my 2 mistakes listed above we are up to date.
CC Squares.png

Sorry Paul. I just sent my cigars out. I didn't see your request to not send them out until logged in to update with my DC #. I'm signed up for thread updates but didn't receive any. Oh well, hopefully this fills up.

ETA: DC# 9405 5036 9930 0245 8073 19
Cigars arrived brother make sure you pick your other 5 spots

Paul,
Looks like you gave grateful1 his additional squares but not mine. Also, I'm not planning to send any sticks until,we're full. If more squares are needed to be taken please let me know.
Tom

Paul,
Looks like you gave grateful1 his additional squares but not mine. Also, I'm not planning to send any sticks until,we're full. If more squares are needed to be taken please let me know.
Tom
My bad Ill put them in now