• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

I am open to 1 per sq. as well. As long as those of us that have already shipped/committed to 2 per sq. get to select a second sq. before others are given the chance.

I'd hate to have you send everything back.
Yes I'd do it by the sign up list in order if this is how it goes. Ill think about it and post tonight.

Sorry Paul. I just sent my cigars out. I didn't see your request to not send them out until logged in to update with my DC #. I'm signed up for thread updates but didn't receive any. Oh well, hopefully this fills up.

ETA: DC# 9405 5036 9930 0245 8073 19

Sorry Paul. I just sent my cigars out. I didn't see your request to not send them out until logged in to update with my DC #. I'm signed up for thread updates but didn't receive any. Oh well, hopefully this fills up.

ETA: DC# 9405 5036 9930 0245 8073 19
If it goes to 1 cigar per square would you be cool with that?

Ok lets do this. In the best interest to get this full we will go with the one cigar per square rule change and we will go in order of how you guys posted in the thread the squares you selected. So here is the order I will take the squares from.

Brickhouse 3
golfgar 3
Maduro Clint 3
Capt J 3
CigSid 3
Light This! 3
kona1000 3
Jonesy 3
thinde 3
grateful1 3
oke&coke 3
modo22 3
thechenman 4
Puros Locos 5
Tall Paul 5

Please post in order. If you are not up please don't post. Once these spots are all filled we will open this back up to everyone else.

Thanks everyone,
Paul

Paul, I'm up:

I'll take the following for my other 3:

C3, R9
C9, R4
C0, R2

That rounds me out at 6 total boxes and I will send you 6 cigars.

How about C3,R3...C8,R9....C1,R10

When it comes to me please enter some random squares for me. Thanks for keeping it alive!

sorry to be so slowwwww.....
If i am seeing this correctly - 3 more squares for me;
C1 R2
C2R4
C5R7