• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

"CJs One Man Wolfpack Pass"

Hangover-111-500x375.jpg

Was watching Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me last.  Couldn't resist adding another title:

I've got a turtle head poking out of my asshat pass.

original.jpg

"I'm not kidding, I've got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey!  IT'S SQUIDGY!"

5 hours left to submit your pass name. The winner will be chosen at 9pm MT (8pm on the west cost, 11 on the east coast) The pass order will be posted at approximately 9:05pm (my time) and we will get started whenever number 1 is ready to rumble.

We've had some questions or concerns lately so I'm going to give a example of how it works. It's mine turn and I'm proposing my puts and takes.

Take - Illusione Singulare 2012 $10 Put - Liga Privada No. 9 $12
Take - Hoyo de Monterrey EL 2011 $14 Put - H. Upmann EL 2012 $13.50
Take - Illusione 888 $8.25 Put - Fuente Short Story Maduro $5
Take - Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial $10 Put - Cohiba Siglo II $10

Prices on the cigars should be found from a reputable source (online stores) and should be the cost of the box divided by the number of cigars per box. Ex: Famous Cigars Illusione 888 $207/25 $8.28. If you post the sources from which you found the pricing make sure you do not post the CC sources in this thread, if you have a concern on a CC source ask it in the PM thread for the pass started today.

Each member posts his puts and takes in this thread for discussion for all to discuss. You will get a green light or concerns will be raised. Ex: "Everything looks good except the Illusione 888/Short Story, your put is quite short on price." You then have the option to revise your puts and takes or remove those in question. Once you get the go ahead from me you package your cigars nicely (I'll recycle your packaging and use it to send your cigars back) Place them in a box with a prepaid click-n-ship label from me to you. Slap the prepaid click-n-ship label from you to me on the box and send it on it's way.

The winner of the name contest is BigBear for "3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass"

Daryl you may select your position in the pass order, so post where you would like to be placed 1-20 and we'll get this under way.

Pass order is posted, check where you are. Bluue13 is up.

wkoti said:
We've had some questions or concerns lately so I'm going to give a example of how it works. It's mine turn and I'm proposing my puts and takes.

Prices on the cigars should be found from a reputable source (online stores) and should be the cost of the box divided by the number of cigars per box. Ex: Famous Cigars Illusione 888 $207/25 $8.28. If you post the sources from which you found the pricing make sure you do not post the CC sources in this thread, if you have a concern on a CC source ask it in the PM thread for the pass started today.

Each member posts his puts and takes in this thread for discussion for all to discuss. You will get a green light or concerns will be raised. Ex: "Everything looks good except the Illusione 888/Short Story, your put is quite short on price." You then have the option to revise your puts and takes or remove those in question. Once you get the go ahead from me you package your cigars nicely (I'll recycle your packaging and use it to send your cigars back) Place them in a box with a prepaid click-n-ship label from me to you. Slap the prepaid click-n-ship label from you to me on the box and send it on it's way.

....and then what?

ETA: Just for the record, this thread reads like recess in grammar school.... :rolleyes:

ironpeddler said:

....and then what?

ETA: Just for the record, this thread reads like recess in grammar school.... :rolleyes:

Looking at the time CJ made the post, he was probably 6-7 bombers into his night.  I'm surprised there wasn't worse...

Gary's in this pass?   FFS, that's like having a bachelor party and someone brings their grandpa along.   Now everyone has to be careful not to rile up the old guy, or instead of getting a fun night of cocaine and strippers, we're stuck listening to "back in my day" stories.

Bsneed51 said:
Gary's in this pass?   FFS, that's like having a bachelor party and someone brings their grandpa along.   Now everyone has to be careful not to rile up the old guy, or instead of getting a fun night of cocaine and strippers, we're stuck listening to "back in my day" stories.

...and your point DH?

I'd rather not see you 3 pricks popping up from time to time...best change the name!

Bsneed51 said:

I don't know Gary or Brent, but that's some funny chit right there! :rolleyes:

fjldo said:

I don't know Gary or Brent, but that's some funny chit right there! :rolleyes:

Sneedly is just busting my balls because I actually have functioning balls to bust...as apposed to his rusty, dormant excuse for male genitalia.

BTW....Is thing virtually going or virtually stopped?

Bluue13 is suppose to be posting his Puts & takes tomorrow, at the latest from my understanding.