• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

Jonesy said:

Show off!!!
Nah, bad pic also. It makes the Opus Shark look like a Power Ranger and the other cigars look stubby...

ironpeddler said:

DSC00707.jpg

c5403863-968b-4d3c-9df8-8934e8b755a1.jpg

A couple of Fuentes and a handful of CC's for the whole pass?

Who's pictures did you 'borrow'?  

LOL! Nice catch! Actually the top pic with the Fuentes, I took right before I posted. The pic of my desktop with the CC's is a pic I found in my photobucket account from '08.

I was "fixin" to report you to Rod for fibbing if they weren't yours... :whistling:

Well guys...my apologies for being the "Flake" in this pass and holding things up.  Thanks for bearing with me.  

CJ...your pass your call.  I totally understand.  

Sorry for holding this up.  

You're still up man. I'm getting ready to be MIA until Wednesday.

Okay guys here are my proposed P/Ts...and thanks for your extraordinary patience.

P: Tatuaje Anarchy    T: Tatuaje TAA 2012
P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release     T: El Centurion Belicoso
P:  Partagas Serie P No. 1 - 2009 Jar Release    T: Cohiba Siglo VI
P: Bolivar Edicion Regional Gran Britana 2011 Britanica     T: Ramon Allones Exclusivo Canada 2010 Gordito
P: Tatuaje Black Label Lancero - NY Release     T:  My Father Lancero

Look forward to hearing your feedback.  Thanks...

These look good to me. Jonesy is going to make this thing go BOOM anyways.

Alright guys, we're crawling to the in, if everyone just dedicates another 5 minutes of their time we'll be over.

Let's hear any objections or discussion on Dave's puts to we can wrap this up.

thechenman said:
Okay guys here are my proposed P/Ts...and thanks for your extraordinary patience.

P: Tatuaje Anarchy    T: Tatuaje TAA 2012
P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release     T: El Centurion Belicoso
P:  Partagas Serie P No. 1 - 2009 Jar Release    T: Cohiba Siglo VI
P: Bolivar Edicion Regional Gran Britana 2011 Britanica     T: Ramon Allones Exclusivo Canada 2010 Gordito
P: Tatuaje Black Label Lancero - NY Release     T:  My Father Lancero

OK, here's my input. The first is within a dollar (on the short side) and rarity is about the same so that's up to the masses, I'd let it go..
The second is off IMO since it's an OR and the Noellas is a new release and the El Centurion is priced a slight bit higher.
The next two are ok in my eyes
The last is off by $2 unless something is extraordinary about it being a NY release...

As an observer, I think the Anarchy is a single store, albeit a chain, release and older than the multi store, many more stores than Smoke Inn, release of the newer TAA. Also, the Anarchy was really a geographic release. So, older and rarer on the Anarchy side. Just my thoughts as aTat whore, I would take both.

I think they all look good except for the second one. The El Centurians haven't been produced in some time and seem to be in demand now which creates a rarity factor that the Noella does not have. But if agreeing with Jonesy makes me an asshat then I'll just keep my mouth shut.

kiwifruit said:
Last is a lancero and not a petite lancero.
My apologies....I wasn't paying close enough attention!

Rock said:
As an observer, I think the Anarchy is a single store, albeit a chain, release and older than the multi store, many more stores than Smoke Inn, release of the newer TAA. Also, the Anarchy was really a geographic release. So, older and rarer on the Anarchy side. Just my thoughts as aTat whore, I would take both.
I agreed with the trade because it's pretty close on most aspects. Not trying to be a dick, but your reasoning for approving the trade doesn't make much sense. They are both limited one time releases so that cancels each other out. You're looking at 1500 boxes of 10 compared to 1500 boxes of 20 so just because one has a slightly smaller production doesn't give it more value...they are both rare. Just because the Anarchy is 2 years older, doesn't give it any extra weight in a trade since both were released in the last 3 years. Age doesn't become a factor on a cigar until it's at least 5+ years old. Geography is pretty much moot these days with internet sales since someone from California can buy a box of something made for Smoke Inn in Florida. Smoke Inn is pretty well know amongst us that buy off of the web and a lot of us do it.

Charley said:
I think they all look good except for the second one. The El Centurians haven't been produced in some time and seem to be in demand now which creates a rarity factor that the Noella does not have. But if agreeing with Jonesy makes me an asshat then I'll just keep my mouth shut.
You don't look like an asshat, you look like you're right!

thechenman said:

P: Tatuaje Anarchy    T: Tatuaje TAA 2012...GOOD
P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release     T: El Centurion Belicoso....This (E C B) just became a regular release. This looks to be OK if it is.
P:  Partagas Serie P No. 1 - 2009 Jar Release    T: Cohiba Siglo VI...GOOD
P: Bolivar Edicion Regional Gran Britana 2011 Britanica     T: Ramon Allones Exclusivo Canada 2010 Gordito...GOOD
P: Tatuaje Black Label Lancero - NY Release     T:  My Father Lancero...I'll take it the Tat is not a (NY) Jar Release?

Am I missing something here...

P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release (NH/SI - $180/25=$7.20)     T: El Centurion Belicoso (NHampshire - $150/20=$7.50...JS - $140/20=$7.40).... :thumbs:

Based on Gary's pricing, I would say they all look good to me.

Is that Tat in the last P/T the limited production one that Pete did for Hurricane Sandy that was only 100 boxes of 10?

ETA - Gary, if it's the Sandy edition lancero, then no it wasn't a jar release.  Just a regular non-lacquered  box.

2K6TBSS said:

Is that Tat in the last P/T the limited production one that Pete did for Hurricane Sandy that was only 100 boxes of 10?

ETA - Gary, if it's the Sandy edition lancero, then no it wasn't a jar release.  Just a regular non-lacquered  box.
The Tat Lancero is the one that was released in UV boxes for Sandy relief.  It's my understanding that it is the same lancero that was issued in the Tat Old Man and the C box.  

ironpeddler said:

P: Tatuaje Anarchy    T: Tatuaje TAA 2012...GOOD
P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release     T: El Centurion Belicoso....This (E C B) just became a regular release. This looks to be OK if it is.
P:  Partagas Serie P No. 1 - 2009 Jar Release    T: Cohiba Siglo VI...GOOD
P: Bolivar Edicion Regional Gran Britana 2011 Britanica     T: Ramon Allones Exclusivo Canada 2010 Gordito...GOOD
P: Tatuaje Black Label Lancero - NY Release     T:  My Father Lancero...I'll take it the Tat is not a (NY) Jar Release?

Am I missing something here...

P: Tatuaje Noella Reserva - 2013 Release (NH/SI - $180/25=$7.20)     T: El Centurion Belicoso (NHampshire - $150/20=$7.50...JS - $140/20=$7.40).... :thumbs:

It was my belief that the El Centurion Belicoso was the recently released version from Pepin.  If I'm wrong on that count, please let me know as this trade would be off.  If not, I think it should stand up to scrutiny.

thechenman said:

The Tat Lancero is the one that was released in UV boxes for Sandy relief.  It's my understanding that it is the same lancero that was issued in the Tat Old Man and the C box.

I was under the same impression, just wanted to make sure I was thinking about the same cigar.

kiwifruit said:
Thanks for the input guys and barring any objections from people and the 1 1/2 by 31 inch man, these will go out tomorrow:

Take Put ERDM Grandes De Espana  P: Punch SS#1
Fuente Unnamed Reserva                  P: original release DPG El Centurion belicoso
Hoyo Epi #2                                         P: VR Famoso
LGC Tainos                                        P: RA RE Gordito
My Father LB CG                                P:  Tat Tattoo    
PLPC Robusto 2007                          P:  QdO Superiores
Mini Mum                                            P: Tat Tenderloin
Mummy                                              P:  Tat Drac
Wolfman                                              P:  Tat Federal 109 Rosado
Viaje Super Lance                            P:  Tat B Rex
This is why the NH pricing can't be used

Jonesy said:

Thanks for the input guys and barring any objections from people and the 1 1/2 by 31 inch man, these will go out tomorrow:

Take Put ERDM Grandes De Espana  P: Punch SS#1
Fuente Unnamed Reserva                  P: original release DPG El Centurion belicoso
Hoyo Epi #2                                         P: VR Famoso
LGC Tainos                                        P: RA RE Gordito
My Father LB CG                                P:  Tat Tattoo    
PLPC Robusto 2007                          P:  QdO Superiores
Mini Mum                                            P: Tat Tenderloin
Mummy                                              P:  Tat Drac
Wolfman                                              P:  Tat Federal 109 Rosado
Viaje Super Lance                            P:  Tat B Rex
This is why the NH pricing can't be used

Thanks for pointing that out Jonesy...I'll modify that P/T.

Thanks to Jonesy's eagle eye...I've modified my P/Ts as fall given that the EL Centurion in question is an OR.

P: Tatuaje Anarchy    T: Tatuaje TAA 2012
P: Arturo Fuente Unnamed Reserva     T: El Centurion Belicoso
P:  Partagas Serie P No. 1 - 2009 Jar Release    T: Cohiba Siglo VI
P: Bolivar Edicion Regional Gran Britana 2011 Britanica     T: Ramon Allones Exclusivo Canada 2010 Gordito
P: Tatuaje Black Label Lancero - NY Release     T:  My Father Lancero

Hope this passes muster, and thanks for everyone's input into my P/Ts.