• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

To appease the Short One, here are my revised P/T's:

Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill  ->  VR Famoso
Cohiba Magicos                          ->  Partagas Salamone
La Palina Goldie Laguito #2        ->  Davidoff Millenium Blend Lonsdale
Opus X Perfecxion X                  ->  God of Fire Carlito Double Robusto '09
Opus X Double Corona               ->  God of Fire Serie B Gran Toro
Tatuaje Anarchy                         ->   DCL Phantom
Tatuaje Face                               -> Opus X Lost City Robusto   Toro
Tatuaje Drac                               ->  Opus X Lost City Toro   Robusto
Tatuaje Black Lancero                ->  Opus X Lost City Piramide

...my apologies guys!  :laugh:

(BTW, this really is the reason I asked to go last...so I could get away with this ;) )

I figured you had something up your sleeve when you wanted to go last.

Great way to show generosity to a great BOTL.

BigBear said:
Damn, gone for a few days being overworked & Jonesy tries to get away with raising the roof!! 
What's up with that... Only one word for that, Character!!  :laugh:  
I tried to bring a little character into this pass to keep it "lively"! Looks like I did my job. :laugh:

Jonesy, your lessons persisted to the end. The final act turned out to be quite classy. CJ, I appreciate you letting me participate in your pass. This has been educational for me, but more importantly, highly entertaining :)

Other than not wanting any cigars from Jonesy, (you know, with all the bengay and cocoa butter winding up on them) does anyone has anything to say about his proposal? We're getting down to the wire, I'm going to be sad see it end, but happy that it's over!

By the way Brian, you're overly generous brotha', I knew you were up to something!

Great job everyone, it was a trip from day one!

Now it's time to put this thing out of it's misery....

Jack!.......are you all setup?

kevorkianmachine_zpsdb412b27.jpg

I'll give it another little while before I give Jonesy the green light. He's probably already mailed it actually, but for the sake of formalities I'll approve him after everyone had a chance to weigh in if they please.

CJ you just keep posting because you want 48 pages in your pass.

CBoukal said:
CJ you just keep posting because you want 48 pages in your pass.

Is this like the longest pass ever?  Is there a parting prize for all the contestants?  :laugh:

Thanks for having me in your pass Prick Jr. It was a fun experience from start to finish.

I know I can be a little overbearing at times but I do things in the best interest of CP. This pass had some seasoned passers, a few with a couple under their belt, and some that had never been in a pass before. When you have that mixture, you kinda have to treat it like a newbie pass just so the first time passers know how to act in their next pass, this is why I went into detail quite a few times on explanations.

Yea, my P/T's were pretty lopsided and that's not how you want typical p/t's to be, but that's also why I asked to be moved to the back, so I could do that. That was my way to tell CJ thank you and Happy Birthday at the same time ( I knew I would come close, but didn't think I'd actually hit his Birthday right on the money!), not to make myself look good, make others look bad, or any other reason.

This was my first pass in a while and has  gotten me back into the pass "mode" where I'm ready to run another one when fall rolls around. A lot of you guys I've never interacted with before this pass which is why I'm glad I was involved because this is a great group of guys in whom I'd be honored to have in any pass I run.

I agree it was very fun, I know I was one of the "first timers" and I choose this one instead of a newbie pass because CJ was running it and I asked him before hand if he would give me advice when my time came.   I appreciate everything that everyone offered in this pass and the insight that Jonesy offered was very helpful.

Thanks for hosting this one CJ!  And thank you Brian, Brent, and Gary for all the wisdom you provided in this pass, I really learned a lot.  Regular passes are really quite different that the "newbie" passes that I was used to.

I have to say I was schooled a lot in this pass and forgot to send out a big thanks to the patient and 'vocal' participants.

So there you go: thanks for explaining things and showing me aspects of a pass I missed in the last year!

Edit: what is this a bromance thread ? Lol

Thanks again CJ for hosting this. There was a bit of everything in this pass, but in the end some good yucks were had, some great smokes were passed and the learning curve was steep. Well done all!!

Jonesy, you've got the green light! The list is officially complete and I'll have this pass closed once the last package makes it home! Thank you everyone for participating it was a great time, plenty of humor and knowledge was bastowed upon the members of this thread!

I look forward to passing with you all again!

Let's not forget about Tim's generous offerings with his contest. Start guessing guys!