• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3rd Annual Superbowl Squares Pool

While we appreciate your input, let's let those of use that have been around longer than a week, decide.
Is that poorly phrased, or did you just tell him to stfu, and he can't offer a suggestion? He is participating, he has a voice. If he says something that is off, due to lack of experience, then he can be enlightened, not degraded. I'm not participating due to health problems, but I won't be quiet about uncalled for behaviour.

Hang on, so you're implying that because I've been here for less than a week that my input is lacking? Obviously I have no seniority in this group and unless I misread what I wrote, I didn't tell anyone to do what I suggested nor was I making any decisions. I was merely offering a suggestion based on the pulse of what has previously posted in this thread. To be honest I was offering to back out completely to prevent an issue between those who are pro anti NC and those who are neutral... because I am a new jack here. I understand that while I am new here my suggestions will most-likely be over look. (There's no need for you to point that out) That won't stop me from offering solutions to potential problems. Good leaders welcome input from others. And Paul seems like the type of person who welcomes input.

You misunderstood what I typed, I never stated that your input was lacking or that we didn't want it. We welcome input and it's appreciated, but these things are generally left up to those with seniority. We've been here for years and have formed this board, into what it is.

Go ahead, input to your hearts content. We're a self moderating board and we have stake in how this board is ran. Sorry to point out the obvious to you, you seem to be an intelligent jack, so my apologies if what I typed was taken out of context.

One word of advice, if you think Paul is a leader, you must be drunk already :)

Is that poorly phrased, or did you just tell him to stfu, and he can't offer a suggestion? He is participating, he has a voice. If he says something that is off, due to lack of experience, then he can be enlightened, not degraded. I'm not participating due to health problems, but I won't be quiet about uncalled for behaviour.

I responded to him.

You misunderstood what I typed, I never stated that your input was lacking or that we didn't want it. We welcome input and it's appreciated, but these things are generally left up to those with seniority. We've been here for years and have formed this board, into what it is.

Go ahead, input to your hearts content. We're a self moderating board and we have stake in how this board is ran. Sorry to point out the obvious to you, you seem to be an intelligent jack, so my apologies if what I typed was taken out of context.

One word of advice, if you think Paul is a leader, you must be drunk already :)

Best advise you have gotten since you signed up!

I'm planning on sending one of each category for three squares, does that mean if I win my winnings will be 33.3% from each category?

Yes why not. And why would you start the mean spirited name calling? I called him a Dick in the most endearing way.

Before you all go writing rules on what the split is between CC/Anejos/Dog rockets, I propose that Paul as final arbiter distributes as he sees fit. I trust his judgement that he will do so fairly. So, Tony will get his 100, and the rest will go out based on whether Paul likes you or not.

This whole thread has gone cracky. I'm going to stop reading it except for what Paul says about the game itself.
aef438239fcd1a7936378fe9f93d48c9.jpg

Hey Paul,
I'll live with whatever you, as the host, decides is the best way to fill the pool. My sticks are in transit and unless told otherwise I have no interest in changing them.
Tom
Cigars arrived safe and sound brother. I'll lock in your boxes now.

Paul

We need some major movement on this for it to have a shot this year!

Help me out, if you are signed up message your friends to get them involved. I'd hate to pull the plug on this if we can't get alot more spots filled by end of next week.

Thank you,
Paul