• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th. of July smokes...

Smoking an ESG from last year. Not bad def a complex smoke. Happy 4th everyone :thumbs:

Enjoyed a Padilla Habano today, and smoked my first Rocky Patel Sungrown Torpedo....................Not bad, but not my cup of tea.

Well, my 4th was full of great cigars:

Yesterday:

Opus X 2004 Lancero

A/F 858 Sungrown

Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias

Today:

Anejo 55

Well, I had a great 4th celebration this year! I got to hand out with some friends, shoot off some fireworks, and smoke some great smokes!! I started off with an 858 Sungrown and finished with my first Cohiba Esplenido!! Both were phenomenal cigars!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Started after 10pm with a Siglo II, moved into a Opus X xXx and finished the night at 3am with an 8 year-old Punch coronas. :thumbs:

'06 Hoyo Epicure 2
'98 H. Upmann Monarch
'06 Cohiba Esplendido

It was a great day!

After dinner with my Lady and her family I spent a quiet evening on the deck watching the fireworks with a few beers and three good smokes.

Partagas PC
Padilla Hybrid Torpedo
Oliva Serie G Cameroon Torpedo ( one of the best dang $3 sticks you will ever try )

Seth

I had a Coronado Double Corona after eating about 5lbs of my brother in law's homemade BBQ pork shoulder. I passed out some 601 red labels and Torano Exodus 1959 torps to the boys and we sat outside for a smoke. A little later in the evening I had an OpusX Perfecxion X from 2005 that I got from one of this board's fine members in a trade. Perfect day.

After watching the fireworks at Deerfield Beach I smoked a 2 year old Padron 6000 maduro to cap off the evening.

-Rob

'06 Hoyo Epicure 2
'98 H. Upmann Monarch
'06 Cohiba Esplendido

It was a great day!

Wow Rob, that is a very nice line-up! I had a '98 Monarch the other day that was dynamite.

As for me, I slipped in a measly '06 Partagas Corona while recovering from a sinus infection.

Started the day very early with a Montecristo "C" Edicion Limitada ('03), with a nice cafe con leche y tostada at the marina. Then headed out for some fishing. Second smoke while the lines were being cast was a Hemingway "Between The Lines." Started hooking some groupers and some dolphin (mahi mahi for you west coast brothers) and then took a little break for some lunch and, after eating, had a Cuaba Distinguidos that was nicely aged and simply exquisite. Brought in the lines and went to some of my secret fishing spots for some spear fishing. Suited up, got the Hawaiian Sling (I prefer to use pole spears or slings over spear guns) and headed down. Shot three Hog Snapper. Headed back up to my boat. Sat back, grabbed an ice cold Pacifico and lit up SCDH Mercaderes. Finished those down and then headed back home as it looked like some serious weather was rolling in (which it did). Got back to my place, cleaned up the fish, gave them to the little wife and then took a steam and got cleaned up. Kicked back in my smoking room and just watched some telly, then had some dinner (i.e., the fish), with other assorted goodies and a nice J. Lohr Cab. As evening rolled around, and darkness came, went out to catch the fireworks (it cleared up nicely) and finished the day with a Tatuaje RC 233.

MC, you are living the life, I tell you. Good for you! :thumbs:

I sat out on the deck watching my 4 year old son and 1 year old Golden play in the sprinkler with a MunieMaker. Having gotten the "all American" smoke out of the way, I enjoyed a Siglo I. And when I say enjoyed, I mean enjoyed. What an incredible smoke. I may be in trouble now...

I started with a RP Old World Reserve, then an Anejo 46, and after dinner I smoked a BBMF. I thought the BBMF was a fitting tribute on the birthday of the biggest baddest mother f#*%er of them all!

I sat out on the deck watching my 4 year old son and 1 year old Golden play in the sprinkler with a MunieMaker. Having gotten the "all American" smoke out of the way, I enjoyed a Siglo I. And when I say enjoyed, I mean enjoyed. What an incredible smoke. I may be in trouble now...

lol if you liked the Siglo I wait till you try a Siglo II, pure cigar bliss, expensive but worth it.

lol if you liked the Siglo I wait till you try a Siglo II, pure cigar bliss, expensive but worth it.

I hope to some day. This was my first Cohiba and I understand now why they are so popular.