• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

no problem - maybe if I look at these cards long enough they will change into something good. :laugh:

no problem - maybe if I look at these cards long enough they will change into something good. :laugh:

You might want to try drinking some Thunderbird and smoking a Thompson brand while you do that, then perhaps you can start hallucinating. ;)

I guess he isn't kidding - what a damn waste of time and a spot in the pass. At any rate, that BS is behind us, so LETS MOVE ON!!

Cards will be dealt tomorrow - I'll post when (probably late morning). Get ready boys, the dealer is just getting warmed up. ;)

OKAY BOYS... ALL CARDS HAVE BEEN DEALT! :thumbs:

Instead of waiting until the morning, the dealer got itchy fingers and dealt them this evening. Cards dealt have been sent via pm. We will only know the winner once everyone reveals their hands. Therefore, whenever you boys feel like turning over your cards and letting us know what you ended up with is up to you. ;)

Who thinks they have the hand that will win them the pot?

Well - unless we are playing a split pot game of high/low, I am out - I got nothing - thanks for the great pass Orangeman - lots of fun

I went for the outside straight, and missed it, so I wound up with junk. Thanks for the game, guys. :thumbs:

aaah, Jeff is looking good so far. Just have to sweat it out until the other boys reveal their cards. ;)

Went for the straight as well and missed it J 10 8 7 6.

Burnett you better not win this thing....although im sure we can do sme bargaining haha!