• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Card Draw Pass

Keeps looking better for ya' by the minute, Jeff. Just three more guys (Smitty, Doug and Mel) to reveal their cards and we'll soon see who is the lucky bastid. It would be fitting to have you win, since you already have the pot in hand. :laugh:

By the way, the first post of the thread is being updated to show what your guys' hands were (in case anyone is wondering).

I guess he isn't kidding - what a damn waste of time and a spot in the pass. At any rate, that BS is behind us, so LETS MOVE ON!!

Cards will be dealt tomorrow - I'll post when (probably late morning). Get ready boys, the dealer is just getting warmed up. ;)

Fuc k You a waste of time and a spot on in the pass. First of all The cards I have suck. Second I am not at home I am on a busness trip in GA so it is hard for me to do this this week. I did enjoy the pass. I feel I did contribute to the pass so how dare you call me a waste of time and a waste of a spot. Last time I checked folding was a valid play in poker a$$hole.

Mike, let me take the time to address a couple of points in your eloquent and thoughtful post:

1. I wasn't very happy (and probably other guys weren't as well) about waiting for you to only find out that you were going to fold (you could have done that weeks ago). Secondly, the whole point of this pass was to play cards for the pot. If you weren't interested in doing so, then you shouldn't of played. Folding is completely asinine in a game like this, which doesn't cost you a thing to play. It makes absolutely no sense. You have nothing to lose and you never know what you might get dealt.

2. Regarding you being on a business trip; I figured you might be on a trip since you were MIA for about a week, which is why I asked the guys if they wouldn't mind waiting for you to return. I thought I was being thoughtful and respectful of your circumstance (even though you didn't give anyone a heads up and left us all guessing), but apparently you don't agree. Heck, we would would have continued to wait for you if that meant you would play. Go back and read the posts, we were clearly trying to accommodate you.

3. The last thing I will state is that you can take your hostile, belligerent, infantile attitude elsewhere. Let us finish the pass, which has been a lot of fun, in peace. However, if you feel the need to find closure in this matter by continuing to call me names and tossing insults, then knock yourself out and have fun.

Take care and good riddins, Pal -

Is it just me or does anyone else have that feeling that one of the three guys is just sitting back and laughing; just waiting as Jeff becomes more and more confident that he is the winner and then BAM punks Jeff with a better hand at the very last moment? Sorry, Jeff, I don't mean to bring you bad luck. ;)

Oh I have a feeling its coming, trust me...lol It aint over until its over!!! I think March Madness this year has more than proved that!

Oh I have a feeling its coming, trust me...lol It aint over until its over!!! I think March Madness this year has more than proved that!

Except for the Final Four - that was a drudging by the teams who won. I still think you're in a very good position Jeff, but I don't want to jinx you. :laugh:

Huh? What are you implying, Doug? :whistling:

Are you going to hold Jeff in more suspense? :laugh:

Suspense....... What....

Nah! I've got fours and a good attitude. Thanks, that was fun!

Doug

Nothing to see here - went for a flush and got nothing. It's funny though, since we were playing with 2 decks I folded a 4 of clubs and was dealt the other one - doh!

Thanks Orange for a great pass!

Sorry - my cards are:

10 d
5 d
3 d
A h
4 c

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF - For coming in 2nd place!!

Blame Mel for being ambiguous - dingers over weeners? What the hell is that? At any rate, sorry to get your hopes up like that. If I were you, I'd sneak a stick or two out of the pot before sending them to Mel. :laugh: Did I just say that? :whistling:

I had a good time as well, guys - it was fun and thanks for making it a very easy pass to host, with just a couple exceptions. ;)

Stay tuned for the sequel someday (higher stakes and more on the line!)

By the way, for those of you who left me cigars, thank you VERY much - they were quite generous!! I look forward to enjoying them in the near future. :)

Take care boys -

Just a minute there, oh Orange one. I gots Dingers over Weeners. For those of you who have never played in Highlandtown that translates into Kings over Queens.

K Hearts
King Clubs
Queen Spades
Queen Hearts
Trey Spades

Envelope titled Punch