• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 year anni on CP next week...

Congratulations on your anny, Jim. Thanks for hosting those Puppy passes, among all your other contributions.

On another note, looking at the moocher post I noticed a post from Tom(HudsonValley), brought back fond memories of those we have lost over the years.

ok, not an official contest, but how many growlers of local brew can Swissy consume beofre passing out?

Tried to launch the Baroo... motor barley wanted to turn over. So the battery was dead after sitting all winter. No pronblem... the kicker is a pull start, and tied into the system chraging. Got her started, fired the main motor (Honda 200) and figured we'd roam around the bay charning the battery. Hlaf way around the bay the motor sputtered, spit and died. limped back to port on the kicker, trailered back t home, changed fuel filter, added heet, charged battery and tried again. Same thing,,, got up onto step, right to cruising speed, and kaput. limped back, trailered home and started drinking. Honda dealer opens at 10 and clses at 2.... hope I'm up by then!

BTW... openeing second growler... no King Salmon derby fgor me this year! fugg... and the water is FLAT FUGGIN calm... warm, sunny and flat seas. It NEEVR is like this in March. If I ever find this Murphy guy he';s a dead asshole.

What do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning...
sign.gif

Doc.

I say four Jimbo!

OW my head hurts - somewhere I ended up with a nice scab on my forrehead too. No idea how many... there are 6 empty growlers, my nephew helped and my brother-in-law had a glass or two.

Baroo is headed to the shop and I'm headed back home. 2nd biggest day for the derby, in terms of boats on the water and people fishing. Not sure on fish caught, but at this point I could care less.

I say 3 then! 2 to make you forget where you were and the last one put you in the breech birth position on the floor
sign.gif

You should do more drunk posting. I laughed my ass off. :laugh:

BTW...realize or not, you were one of the first to send me a little package when I got hooked up to CP. You obviously are a big part of what goes on here.

We love ya' Jimmy boy.

Congrats on the Anny.

G-

I say four Jimbo!

OW my head hurts - somewhere I ended up with a nice scab on my forrehead too. No idea how many... there are 6 empty growlers, my nephew helped and my brother-in-law had a glass or two.

Baroo is headed to the shop and I'm headed back home. 2nd biggest day for the derby, in terms of boats on the water and people fishing. Not sure on fish caught, but at this point I could care less.

Did I win? :D

No f'n way! 5 years! Those links provided some great reading, especially the greatest mooch ever.

Cheer's to you amigo! happy anniversary!

Guys like Jimmy are the reason I open CP several times a day. Over the years, I've made some great friends here and Jim is one of the best. We've had the pleasure of Jim and his dear wife Mary visit us on several occasions. Its always a great time when I get a phone call from Jim; we get to catch up and swap stories, etc.

This is what CP is about. The people who post here are some of the best folks I've ever met, period. No one exemplifies that more than Jim.....
thumbs-up.gif

Though, I have to question your beer measurement units a bit....
laugh.gif
Here in BeerVana, we refer to a "growler" as a quart mason jar or jug, and a "bomber" as a 22 oz bottle.

Now, I can probably drop four or five bombers (with the associated next day headache penalty), but if you are talking four or five growlers, you're outta control.....
laugh.gif

Congrats on five, Jimmy - all the best from this end.

Cheers, bro - B.B.S.

Though, I have to question your beer measurement units a bit....
laugh.gif
Here in BeerVana, we refer to a "growler" as a quart mason jar or jug, and a "bomber" as a 22 oz bottle.

Now, I can probably drop four or five bombers (with the associated next day headache penalty), but if you are talking four or five growlers, you're outta control.....
laugh.gif

try half gallon bottles filled at the local brewpubs... 2x IPA, 2x XPA (Extra Pale Ale) 1x Scottish Ale and 1x Porter
I *know* I'm responsible for killing the 2 IPA's and an XPA - after that it's a little fuzzy...