• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

720 Pipe Baccy Pass

USPS tracking says the box was delivered today. I’m golfing after work but my wife will pull it inside. I will check it out this evening and try to have it shipped out tomorrow or Monday 😎

Alright! Round two begins!! Everything is safe and accounted for.

Takes:
Esoterica Penzance
Peter Stokkebye Black
MacBaren Navy Flake
San Cristobal de la Habana

Puts:
Peterson Royal Yacht
GL Pease Westminster
GL Pease Key Largo
PLPC LGR ‘18

Thanks for including me in this again! What a blast to try so many new blends! This will ship out to Greg on Monday😎

Alright! Round two begins!! Everything is safe and accounted for.

Takes:
Esoterica Penzance
Peter Stokkebye Black
MacBaren Navy Flake
San Cristobal de la Habana

Puts:
Peterson Royal Yacht
GL Pease Westminster
GL Pease Key Largo
PLPC LGR ‘18

Thanks for including me in this again! What a blast to try so many new blends! This will ship out to Greg on Monday😎

Looking forward to round 2!

The Amazon driver put another package on top of the box this morning so the post office didn’t pick it up 🙄 Hopefully they can figure it out tomorrow..

Made it!!

the brief moment I had to scan over the contents everything looks good. I’ll ponder my choices and update soon. I maaaay hang on to it for a couple days with the hopes of adding some real fun stuff.

Alright, Gang.

Here are my P/T for this round. Gonna hang onto it until Monday then send it on its way.

Takes:
24. Louisiana Perique (psyched for this one)
34. Hamborger Veermaster
35. Boswell's Christmas Cookie
41. GLP Key Largo

Puts:
42. Davidoff Royalty '13
43. GLP Sixpence '14
44. C&D Haunted Bookshop
45. Dunhill Nightcap '13
46. Pipe's & Cigars "My Own Blend" Toasted Hazelnut Coffee- This is from when P&C was still running the program where you got to design your own blend. I want to say 2013 or 14. Anyway, this was my design using a mix of Black Cavendish, Burley, Va, and Cavendish. Whoever takes this one let me know what you think. I always dip into this jar when I want a little bit of a different speed/classic drugstore-esque blend.

I've also added some Medico and Savinelli balsa filters to the box, as well as some stiff bristle pipe cleaners. Anyone feel free to take a couple of each before sending it on its way. There will most likely end up being some other goodies in there for everyone as it gets to you. I'll confirm that when it ships. Don't worry (or do?), no devil's lettuce 🤣

Hayden since you're prior to me in the pass, I'll send you a bit of what I'm planning to throw in there so you're not left out. Sorry this ended up being such a complex post lol.

Peace!

Alright, Chad. Assuming the post office doesn't f it up it's on its way to you.

9505 5065 9681 0237 1375 69

So the fun bit-

I toyed around with asking everyone not to reveal with the "fun extras" were until the pass was completed, but I felt like that might be a little crazy...

There's a ziplock bag in the box with individually labeled bags inside with about a French press's worth of fresh roasted coffee beans. I've been dabbling into the wonderful world of coffee roasting and wanted to not only pass on some samples to this great group, but maybe also get some feedback too. No need to post the feedback in this thread just shoot me a PM if you feel inclined to do so. Hayden, I'll get yours out to you in another day or so as well. So everyone, please enjoy those and tell me what you think.

Also! I bagged the Latakia blends in a food saver bag to try and help the blends not get too infused with that wonderful smokiness as well. Of course, I'm not sure of anyone else's ability to do that as it moves on, but I figured every little bit helps. ALRIGHT I will shut up now.

Enjoy!