• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A bomb with a twist

Right tool for the right job. Only people lacking in skills use overkill when finesse will work.

Amateurs!!!

fire_hurst.jpg

finesse? :laugh:

We have competitions with these things... like picking eggs up and moving them, and cracking them into a bowl (no shells allowed)! You'd be amazed at how agile you can be with these things... :whistling:

Let me guess, this is something you Alaskans do over the summer solstice? Crazy f.ckers. Don't you guys have some broads you can chase around or sumthin? It's supposed to be like a 2 to 1 ratio right?

Jeff, you are a sadistic bastige aren't ya? Damn, I'm blown away by this very much unexpected bomb, and the note that came along with it. I definitely have the means with which to access this beauty, but I honestly have too much respect for the time and craftsmanship (and the consideration) to resort to such measures. Even cutting the lock, which I can do, is something that just seems wrong. So, I'll play. You're making me go out of my way too, because I don't subscribe to the Miami Herald on a daily basis...just the weekend! :laugh:

This is what arrived today brothers/sisters...even my little buddy was at a loss as to what to make of this. I'll go get a paper as soon as I can and begin the countdown:

BombWithaTwist003.jpg

And...thanks brother. Very, very much appreciated! :thumbs:

My pleasure.....and to fill everyone else in, here are the rules that MC has agreed to play by:

Each day that he posts a picture of the intact box sitting on a current copy of the Miami Herald, clearly displaying the date, I will provide a clue to the next number in the combination.

So, in three days, and a little research, he will have the cigars. A box and a lock too!

Edited for spelling...................

Jeff, you are a sadistic bastige aren't ya? Damn, I'm blown away by this very much unexpected bomb, and the note that came along with it. I definitely have the means with which to access this beauty, but I honestly have too much respect for the time and craftsmanship (and the consideration) to resort to such measures. Even cutting the lock, which I can do, is something that just seems wrong. So, I'll play. You're making me go out of my way too, because I don't subscribe to the Miami Herald on a daily basis...just the weekend! :laugh:

This is what arrived today brothers/sisters...even my little buddy was at a loss as to what to make of this. I'll go get a paper as soon as I can and begin the countdown:

BombWithaTwist003.jpg

And...thanks brother. Very, very much appreciated! :thumbs:

The dog too? ??? There has be something about sending a dog through the mail.

:D

Nice bomb!

That can't be a dog. It looks more like lunch for my cat.

Nice one Jeff! You picked a great target. :thumbs:

MC, way to play...........Very classy of you. :cool:

I have to say, this is a great bomb, I'm a big fan of all things made by hand.
Well done guys, way to play.

~R

Say, any chance you can post the 'challenges' here once you've got it open?

hey swet doggie doggie doggie, hey doggie doggie doggie!
e241.gif

Very nice bomb and great target! :thumbs:

And so we commence...I had to go buy this damn paper especially for this...I already checked my neighbors and they all picked up theirs....damn...

Day One of the ransom of these fine smokes:

BombWithaTwist001.jpg

BombWithaTwist002-1.jpg

BombWithaTwist.jpg

Now sir...the first clue please.

edited to add another pic

I have a feeling you are a very resourceful individual so I think this will all be child’s play for you.

First Number………Find the national forest road numbers which intersect at the following coordinates; 41 31 12.16N 78 57 56.71W and add them together. Subtract the lowest non-prime number, and divide by Bo Derek. This should give you the first number.

Good luck
Jeff

I have a feeling you are a very resourceful individual so I think this will all be child’s play for you.

First Number………Find the national forest road numbers which intersect at the following coordinates; 41 31 12.16N 78 57 56.71W and add them together. Subtract the lowest non-prime number, and divide by Bo Derek. This should give you the first number.

Good luck
Jeff

Bastige. Suddenly those tools I have look more appealing. :sign:

Anyway....first number is 35.

NF roads 227 and 124 intersect there.

Linky

This produces 351. 1 is not a prime number, so 351 - 1 = 350.
Divide that by Bo Derek (10) and you get 35.

Good luck
Jeff

Bastige. Suddenly those tools I have look more appealing. :sign:

Anyway....first number is 35.

NF roads 227 and 124 intersect there.

Linky

This produces 351. 1 is not a prime number, so 351 - 1 = 350.
Divide that by Bo Derek (10) and you get 35.
Outstanding!

I see I will have to be a bit more creative!

Very nice Jeff.

I must say however, that lock would be long gone brother. Him short walk to truck.open door, back right hand side second shelf, bolt cutters. Close doors lock truck walk back inside clip, job complete 2.2 minutes.

Well done Jeff! While it takes away from the chase, I agree with Jay. I'm ADD like that! :)

By the way, those coordinates are not calculable on my HP12C. :)