• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest for the newer members

I've seen all the right answers, just not all from one person. And I'm a stickler for semantics so read carefully. BTW, you can post here instead of PM'ing me. And I will post the right answers when the time comes.

1. Loren
2. Strayvector - Sam
3. And maybe AngryFishH cause you both had a 9y/o RyJ that Xmas.

Oh well, thanks for the shot anyway. Keep searching guys, the answers are out there!

Come on newbies! The FOG's are running circles around you on this one. Don't make me give it to one of them! :0 :laugh:

almost there

everytime i start search.. i have to take a phone call.. stupid support center.

answer soon

I was halfway through this contest when I realized that I'm over 400 posts. DAMNIT!! I knew there was a downfall to welcoming all the newcomers. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Great contest though....whoever wins is going to get a hell of a prize package!

WAG's below:

1. Loren - Mr Peat
2. Strayvector
3. Mark Twain

Thanks for the contest!!

Cheers,
antaean

1. Loren
2. Strayvector

3. this one was hard... and I cannot find it, There is one reference of you in all of the secret santa talk. since i'm feeling quite bitter, im going to take two guesses. Either it's SeaDub, or you yourself also have no idea who your secret santa was.

/holding a grudge, in good fun of course, watch yourself.

Nope, I was Seadub's Secret Santa, only one right. Keep trying guys. Hell, I think I'm about to run out of newbs :p

hey nate, you remember that one time at bandcamp when you did that "thing". Yeah gimmie the loot or i'll tell everyone your dirty little secret. :D

Nice contest bro :thumbs: . Keep trying newbletts.

I'm such an idiot. Number three is so much easier now that i actually thought about the question. Newb mistakes... Good luck everyone!

Edited: Nevermind. I really am an idiot and couldnt find the answer...

1. I think you are counting Lucasbuck as your first bomb even though technically it was a newbie trade
He hit you pretty hard.

2. Strayvector

3. Angryfishh

Thanks for the contest Bro!!

1. I think you are counting Lucasbuck as your first bomb even though technically it was a newbie trade
He hit you pretty hard.

2. Strayvector

3. Angryfishh

Thanks for the contest Bro!!

I'm sorry, but I've searched and searched and searched. and I don't think the answers are there based on what you've told us without being able to infer some kind of other information that an FOG might remember.. I'd have to read each of your posts in order to actually come across the answers and the search is not really complete enough to mine the kind of searches that I've been trying to throw at it.

Even using boolean searching methods in google from my legal experience isn't coming up with evident answers..

Therefore, I call this contest bogus and declare myself the winner! ;) :thumbs:

ok ok ok, maybe i can't call the contest bogus, and maybe i can declare myself the winner all day long, but in all reality, the search tool is not mining the proper data based on your questions/tips. I think if someone spends enough time, they could come up with the right answers by just digging through tons and tons of posts. but using the search tool is not complete enough. ???

FYI, I could be very wrong, and it could be some kind of trick..

But to qualify my statement, I work in Electronic Discovery and Data Forensics, and searching through data is what I do for a living.. Granted, my search tools are much different, and if I could actually get to the back end of the code and search I'd probably have better luck.. But I know how to search and I still sucked at this contest. :(