• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A contest for the newer members

Ah Vin, so damn close, but still not right. I'll let this run through tomorrow (if it takes that long). If no one has it, I'm going to give it to the first person who, though had too many posts to play, PM'ed me the right answers.

Ok, here goes,

1. Wurm & Wilkey (sent you Cuaba's)
2. Strayvector
3. Angryfish

Thanks for the contest!

Ah Vin, so damn close, but still not right. I'll let this run through tomorrow (if it takes that long). If no one has it, I'm going to give it to the first person who, though had too many posts to play, PM'ed me the right answers.

I'll go back to my noobie corner.

Good luck guys. This is a nice prize pack, and thanks for the contest!

Nope. Wilkey, Seadub, and Wurm all traded with me, but none of them were the first two to bomb me at the same time. You guys better step to it because tomorrow the prize goes to our very own Diesel Grinch! Don't let him have it! :laugh:

Well guys, maybe I found it all, maybe not. Take a look. :)

1. bfreeburn and kevpreist
2. Strayvector
3. AngryFishH

Thanks for the contest.

For some reason this reminds of the state rodeo where they send out this kids to catch a greased pig.....
Everyone rushing around, falling over each other, boasting about how close they got.....
I am glad I had the good sense to stay out of this one, it is a great contest, and one heck of a read.

Tim

2. Strayvector
3. AngryFishH

Thanks for the contest.

After looking again, these are the answers I came up with also. I think we have a winner.

2. Strayvector
3. AngryFishH

Thanks for the contest.

And we do have a winner! Alright Ultima83, PM me your addy and from the looks of it, instructions on how to ship to you wherever you currently are.

Thanks for playing guys. Hopefully this didn't drive you all too nuts and helped point out a few ways to find the answers to some of those questions.

Thanks for the chance to win such a great prize nfulton. I appreciate the opportunity to go up against everyone like this in such a friendly environment. I love CP. :D :love: :thumbs:

About time! Congrats Ultima83.

2. Strayvector
3. AngryFishH

Thanks for the contest.

And we do have a winner! Alright Ultima83, PM me your addy and from the looks of it, instructions on how to ship to you wherever you currently are.

Thanks for playing guys. Hopefully this didn't drive you all too nuts and helped point out a few ways to find the answers to some of those questions.

Now this really hurts. Congrats Ultima83. Took you guys long enough.

DG