• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A FUGGIN' CONTEST

seadub

advertise here
O.K.

I haven't been around as much as I like due to the preggie wife's long-ass whip that keeps crackin'. :angry: So chances are that I'm not even going to be checking this thread that much (until after the baby is born). Rats... I haven't even had a cigar in over a month. So I decided now is the perfect time to throw another contest. This is partly because I've been around for a couple years now, adopted another dog and mostly to celebrate the birth of my first kid. :thumbs:

Rules:

1) one guess with no edits.
2) guess the date/time, boy/girl/other of the birth.
3) for a bonus guess the type and name of the second dog I adopted to keep Casey company.
4) I make the final decision on who wins.

The only hint I'm giving about the due date is that the wife is really getting big (and fuggin' cranky). Now I better get off the computer before she gets home or I'm in for it. :(

Oh, yeah... the winner is going to get blown out of the water (if he's in water) and into outer space. :D

Good luck! :D

Right on Chris, good luck in the days to come bro! I will guess 11/11 at 9:09 PM and my guess is you got a basset hound to keep Casey company.

Congrats on the new lifeling coming into your family...

I'm gonna guess 11/17 @ 3:34 PM...

Boxer

I'm guessin a girl born on 11/16 @3:54 PM

Stock up on sleep while you can!

I'll guess 11/25/07 at 3:32 pm, girl

Yorkie, Edmund

Thanks for the contest!

I'd say a boy born on Nov 9.

For the dog, I say a Lab or Lab mix to buddy up with Casey. (Cute dog BTW).

Congrats!!

Congrats Chris on coming addition, hate for you about not smoking!

1) guess is 11/13 at 5:00am and a girl
2) Basid Hound/ Lacy

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

I'll say 11/7 @ 2:22pm

And a heeler named Lucky.

Thanks and congrats on the fam.

Congratulations on the upcoming change in your life, my friend. Nothing will ever give you more joy than the birth of your child.

As for the contest, my guess is 11/12 at 9:20pm and a boston terrier to keep Casey company. Thanks for the contest, Chris.

11/14 @0822 your time. Little girl. Beagle named Snoopy.
Thanks for the contest and congrats on the little one!

Birth: Girl, 11/30, 1400 PST

New Doggie: Rhodesian Ridgeback

Thanks for the contest Chris!

Congratulations on the new addition! Best of luck to you and your family. 12/24 at 01.00AM. Your dog's name, Mudville, if you get my drift.

You will have a son, born November 3rd at 4:35PM.

Your new dog is a Golden Lab named Arnold.

Congrats on your new addition: I will say Girl born 11-19 at 18:00 hours. Yellow lab name Honey :D

Congrates Chris. I'm gonna say 11/12 at 2:00pm and the dog is a Jack Russel named Yaz.

I know you said no edits, but hopefully its close enough to my original post..

12/2 9am Boy, black lab named snickers

Congratulations, and thanks for the contest

Edited to add Boy :(

Thanks for the contest, and... boy will be born 11/05 at 5:50 pm :)

And dogs name, hmm, Bingo! :p

A boy 10/30 06:00
a pug named marmaduke

Best wishes for all of you