• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A FUGGIN' CONTEST

Congratulations Chris!
Let us know when you'll be on the right coast!

-Rob

Congrats Chris! Le me know if your travels take you to the balmy Twin Cities area :) Welcome to the joys of fatherhood and parenting! :thumbs: Priceless

Wohooo a Baby Watson has joined the world ( no not the cheesecake one) congrats little buddy it seems liek only yesterday I was watching you play peewee hockey...ohhh how time flies when you are causing trouble.

P.S. No offense to Cory but I said the right day,right sex, the right dog breed( okay yes you told me that one the day you got her...lol), and 10AM EST is almost dead on(ok call me a liar for 50 minutes) to the 1:50pm PST, so I think I win!!!!! I mean how could I go wrong guessing the day when it is my dear old dads birthday?????

Sorry Cory I demand a recount!

Congratulations...and...Welcome to the world little one!

...and Cory - be very afraid. ???

Thanks to all who played along!

My son was born yesterday at 1:50pm. He weighed in at 9 pounds and measured 21 inches. He's healthy and happy.

I'll go through the entries again, but it looks to me like Cory hit the nail on the head!

And for the bonus question...

the winner didn't guess the breed of dog (I rescued another Beagle), but he basically pulled the answer out of thin air. Her name is "Little Bisquit," congrats again Cory!
:thumbs:

I'll post some photos as soon as I get home from the hospital!!!
Congratulations Buddy!!! That is just awesome! I'll make sure to smoke one in your honor, if not tonight, then soon! :thumbs:

Congrats on the baby to be...hope you are getting those naps in now while you have the time.

1.) I say boy born at 3:53am on the morning of Dec. 7

BTW that is Seadubs' Birthday......lol maybe you can get an honorable mention....lol

Dude I just saw this thread, forgive me about being an ass :blush:

Congrats and enjoy the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time I've seen this thread. I have no idea how I missed it before...

Anyway, Congrats!! You've had quite the year!

Hey I missed this too!

Congrat to Chris and his wife on the new arrival!

Congrats on the healthy baby boy Chris, and good luck with the hormonal monster.

P.S. No offense to Cory but I said the right day,right sex, the right dog breed( okay yes you told me that one the day you got her...lol), and 10AM EST is almost dead on(ok call me a liar for 50 minutes) to the 1:50pm PST, so I think I win!!!!! I mean how could I go wrong guessing the day when it is my dear old dads birthday?????

Sorry Cory I demand a recount!

My prize still has not arrived...... :sign:
Dude, it's old ... a) Chris has the final say period, b) you never stated EST, so you are 3 hours and 50 minutes off to my 1 hour and 10 minutes, and c) THIS IS ABOUT CELEBRATING SEADUB's FATHERHOOD .. be happy for him instead of worrying about if you won...

Hope you are getting some sleep Seadub!! :thumbs:
- C

Cory relax....the :sign: ....meant I was joking....besides having know Chris for nearly 30 years I think he knew that as well. I have been celebrating with him almost non-stop since Quincy was born.......But a sincere thanks for being protective of someone who while not blood is as close to family as my family, you're a good man Cory!

So here's a picture of my new son Quincy Beckett. The boy was 8 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches. And Casey's new bitch, Little Bisquit

gallery_2280_419_349335.jpg

gallery_2280_420_103805.jpg

and here's a picture of Casey and Little Bisquit hanging out together.

gallery_2280_420_2701.jpg

And congratulations to Cory for winning my contest (Vince came in a close second and he'll be dealt with another time). Now that I'm somewhat stable I can put some thought into the prize! Thanks to everyone for playing and thanks for the well-wishes.

oh, and by the way... I decided on the name Beckett because I've been a die-hard RED SOX fan my whole life. Thanks to Josh Beckett for pitching such a wonderful season this year... he really should have won the Cy Young. GO RED SOX!!!