• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A FUGGIN' CONTEST

Just checking in... still no baby, but my wife is having a cow (at me... literally) for being on the computer and not walking the dogs. There's a big hint about the "due" date. Take your guess. Win a prize.

I better get walking before the dishes start flying at me... pray for me, please :thumbs:

later all :D

First of all, i hope it all gets better when the new addition pops out. Good luck with all that and congrats!

Now for the guesses:

I'm thinking boy, born 12/2 @ 1am
As for the furpal, how about a Boston Terrier named "Fuzzy."

11/28 8:15am
Black Lab named Shadow

Thanks for the contest Chris!
Hope to herf with you soon!

-Rob

I'm gonna take 12/4 at 9:00am, a baby girl - with another beagle named Coco after Coco Crisp from the Sox. and Congrats on your first and most of all Good Luck-

Bump again...

There's still time to enter...

Take a guess! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations to you!!

Your baby, a son, will be born on December 6th at 7:30 am.

The dog is a miniature dauschaund named Sandy.

Edited at the request of Seadub. My apologies to anyone upset and/or offended as that was not my intent at all.

I am guessing a boy on November 27th at 10am (My dads exact birthday and time....circa 1933) Congratulations to you and youre wife!

Another Beagle named tralfaz

Man.. I forgot all about this. Congratulations on becoming a father buddy!!!

Umm .. how 'bout today (11/27) at 3pm? ... and it should definitely fall into the category of "other" coming from you, but because it is an innocent baby, I'll guess Heads .. a boy. And your dog's name? ... how the hell ... I'm gonna guess King Biscuit after your psychedelic avatar. LOL ..

Congrats buddy. LMK when she pops and I'll smoke a stogie in your honor! :thumbs:

Your little girl will be born on 12/22 at 4:16 pm

I say collie mix named Champ.

Congratulations on the (soon-to-be) first born!

Congratulations!

11/29 7:30 am PST a girl

A beagle named Gertrude ( Gerty for short) :)

Thanks for the contest, I hope everything comes out alright

John

I'll go ahead and throw down for a lady on December 23rd, and a golden retriever mix named "first born" to take away some of the pressure of having your REAL first born coming.
Chris

Congrats on the baby to be...hope you are getting those naps in now while you have the time.

1.) I say boy born at 3:53am on the morning of Dec. 7
2.) Boxer named Herf

Congratulations, seadub!

Girl. 12/14/07. 9:00 pm
Jack Russel Terrier named Beck

Thanks to all who played along!

My son was born yesterday at 1:50pm. He weighed in at 9 pounds and measured 21 inches. He's healthy and happy.

I'll go through the entries again, but it looks to me like Cory hit the nail on the head!

And for the bonus question...

the winner didn't guess the breed of dog (I rescued another Beagle), but he basically pulled the answer out of thin air. Her name is "Little Bisquit," congrats again Cory!
:thumbs:

I'll post some photos as soon as I get home from the hospital!!!

Congrats on the birth, I hope everything went well!!!! Feels great to be a dad!!

Cory congrats on the contest!!!