• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Moment Of Silence Please......

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Came home just a few ago and I went to grab a special beer to give it to a friend of mine to try. Immediately noticed something amiss with several bottles and cans having exploded at the top shelf. Turns out the thermostat control stuck on my commercial refrigerator and the thermometer was reading 10° inside. Things that didn’t explode like all my Treehouse and other NEIPA’s feel pretty solid and I’m guessing won’t be the same after they thaw. Figuring I’ve lost at least $500 - $800.00 worth of beer.
All the higher ABV% stouts seem to be okay. Guess I know what I’m doing this weekend... Man what a mess this made! ?1644CEDE-DCB2-42FB-94D6-50B0CC88AA5D.jpeg809BADD7-0183-431D-A70C-7AF18DB6821F.jpegBF8F03F6-867E-4C77-90CD-C73199239519.jpegDB3FF9AE-04F2-4CEA-981C-5F58BEC47A39.jpeg

Oh well! What can you do.... Just not looking forward to emptying everything out and having to clean the mess it made. Hopefully, Justin is right and the NEIPA’s and other stuff will be ok once they thaw. ?

New OEM thermostat is only about $40.00 shipped, which isn’t too bad.

Oh well! What can you do.... Just not looking forward to emptying everything out and having to clean the mess it made. Hopefully, Justin is right and the NEIPA’s and other stuff will be ok once they thaw. ?

I'd bring the beer and help, if I lived closer. Hopefully it's an easy fix John!

Wonder if an aftermarket one might be better than an OEM? OEM oesn't seem real trustworthy at the moment.

John this happened to me once and I switched to a nicer digital stat to avoid this happening again. What type of stat is in there? I’ll get you a link if you want it.

The clean up sucked by the way!